New

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by disGRUNTled, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Hello everyone longtime lurker finally decided to create an account. I am a retired infantry Marine.I now own a business with my wife so I can smoke whenever. I got into smoking weed because my back was killing me.
    [​IMG]
    I also have PTSD which creates a whole bunch of problems anxiety, depression ect. I have a real good psychiatrist that I see every week makes me feel like Tony Soprano.
    [​IMG]
    Anyways overall the VA has been great but they try to medicate the shit out of you. I dropped all the meds for weed and it was the best decision I could have ever made. It helps me with all my ailments.Looking forward to posting quite a bit in different threads.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Welcome to GC, glad to have you.

3. Sweet, welcome aboard! I am new as well to this site and smoking. I'm glad you've found this wonderful herb and considered this as a remedy over pharmaceuticals.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Welcome! I got out of the Corps in 2013, was in the invasion of Marjah. I know exactly what you're going through brother, I dropped all but one for cannabis (gotta step down off SSRI's safely). Found cannabis through my wife, a registered nurse with her BSN. Her friends all smoked and smoked me out three years ago...been smoking everyday since. The sense of peace and comfort that this medicine brings is something the VA cannons currently offer Vets, legalize it already!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum