New ZonG! Help me choose a ashcatcher/precooler! (Pics!)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Brubach, Apr 8, 2010.

1. #1 Brubach, Apr 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2010
    MILK VIDEO
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zikuUe18hAo"]YouTube- Ultimate GonG Zong Milks![/ame]

Theres more pics at the bottom of this post!

Here she is!

[​IMG]

I picked her up for 190$ and she has a 14.5mm slide.

She rips like a champ of course but I want to put an ashcatcher on, mainly to keep her clean.

I wouldn't like to spend over 50$ shipped. I checked the local shops but all are overpriced compared to GC and they don't have any that I like in my budget.

Here are my choices, feel free to pick which one you think is the best for my ZonG! So far I'm liking the Octopus...

1. Molino Molino Glass Pre-Cooler - Clear - Losse onderdelen - Pijpen - Dutch - Grasscity.com

[​IMG]

2. Linear Linear Pre-Cooler with removable diffuser adapter - 14.5 - Dutch - Grasscity.com
    [​IMG]

3. Octopus Pre-Cooler Octopus - 14.5 - Dutch - Grasscity.com
    [​IMG]

4. Mad Scientist Inline Clear mad scientist pre-cooler - Dutch - Grasscity.com
    [​IMG]

I will post milks later too!

Attached Files:

2. Dope zong!! whats the blue liquid?

id take 4. forsure, itd look unreal on your piece

3. I would have to disagree with Greadayne here. Not because it wouldnt look dope, It really would. But the Molino inlines are not like regular inlines. Instead of having multiple slits on the bottom side of the perc tube, it has two holes located near the end of the tube. one on top and one underneath... In my opinion Molino went for form over function with that one.

I would reccommend the Octopus, In fact, im seriously thinking about buying one myself :smoke:

4. I'm not a big fan of Zong's, simply because they're not among the best...

But I must admit, that is one sick Zong. Among the very few I like. How does it rip?

5. The octopus! That thing is pure sex.

6. The blue liquid is just water with food coloring added....

Thanks for the advice guys! Staying away from the Molino inline.....

And she rips great, milks up and clears really fast.

The octopus has been my number 1 choice all along...

7. Need some votes guys!

8. ONe thing you might want to be sure of is how draggy the octopus will be. Chances are it is a close ended perc. I can't tell if it actually has 8 arms, but if it does and there are enough slits that won't matter. But if there are less than 8 arms and they are closed, its gonna add a lot of drag.

9. damn that is a nice zong bro. I'm such a sucker for zongs, lol.

and umm, that inline would look sweet on your piece, but I would honestly go with the octopus

and oh yeah 1017 Brick Squad! lol

10. Octopus or Inline.

11. Just ordered the octopus a/c last night! cant wait to get it! If you can wait 4-10 days for it to arrive then i can let you know how it really hits b4 you make your final decision

12. how much was the total shipped? I'm thinking about grabbing the same thing.

13. final cost on the order was $43 canadian shipped to ontario, canada. that was with two packs of papers ($2) and registered international shipping (i wanna track my shipment this time :D)

Not a bad deal if you ask me :)

14. Turns out that I couldn't wait for ya Shrub.....I ordered it last night as well. And I used the "eastereggs" 20% discount! :)

15. DECENT!!! First one to post a milkvid gets a cookie!! :hello:

16. Haha alright deal man

17. Of those I'd go with the linear, removable downstem for easy cleaning, super cheap. could easily upgrade the downstem to a nice showerhead or w/e your preference is.

18. Or you could do BOTH!

I decided to get an alexK showerhead along with my new Octopus a/c i ordered. I'm really hoping this combination works well :p