New Zob

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Wiz410, May 8, 2011.

1. Picked it up at J Friendlys in Towson, MD.

18inches
    ice notches
    splash guard
    diffused downsteam
    8 tree perc
    rasta label

[​IMG]

I'd post a milk but the stock bowl sucks so I need to get a new one and i broke my iphone...

2. nice pick up dude

3. Really like the looks of this, rasta label is a nice touch. Glad you explained the milkshot situation, was just about to ask haha

4. Nice tube, I hope it never meets the same fate as your phone!

5. Thanks guys. Cost me $320 including tax.

The downstem top was also chipped a little but i didnt see it so oh well. I want a new one anyway. My joint is 18mm and the stock downstem is 5" if anyone wants to suggest one.

6. I couldn't point you to any one in particular but my buddy just bought a "honeycomb" downstem and it's pretty wicked.

End looks like this:
    http://www.grasscity.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/2/0/2010-05-28-351_4.jpg

7. Get an Alex K showerhead!

I have almost the EXACT same Zob. (mine is yellow/green label, only 14", everything else is the same)

Replaced the stock zob diffused downstem with the Alex K and it hits like a dream!

Also, I would recommend a b. wilson disc diffused slide. They rock.

I would post a pic of mine but its pretty dirty right now :\

8. I was actually thinking of both of these. Thanks man

9. nice pick up zobs a soild brand. your water in your pic is way too high though but thats probably just cuz the ice melted

10. I was going to note the exact same thing and then I thought of that exact same reason!

11. that shop not too far from were I live, I'll check that place out soon

12. great minds think alike i guess haha

13. dude that zob is sick and i think for your new bowl piece you should get a nice 7 arm a/c

14. My friend was just not thinking and filled it up so much. I fixed it before we christened her.

15. #15 iDonate, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I feel bad for you man I got the same tube with no label on it n it ran me $90

16. Congrats. I'm satisfied

17. Nice pick up. Jfriendlys is the shit. Got my mini king from them a month ago.