New Zealand holiday

Discussion in 'General' started by JaykeSucks, Feb 26, 2012.

1. I'm going on holiday to NZ for a week or two (Hamilton, South Island snowfields and Dunedin), and was just wondering how hard it is to suss bud out when you're over there?
    Are there any good live music venues/pubs I should check out while I'm there? And if anyone from here feels like meeting up and giving me a tour of their hometown I'd be much obliged :p There's a good chance I'll be moving to NZ (Hamilton or Dunedin) at the end of the year so it'd be good to have some help deciding which.
    Cheers guys :smoke:

2. the bud is good as here pretty easy to find

3. I figured I'd just go see a reggae gig or something like that and try my luck from there. Where in NZ are you from?

4. bruzz chill, easy as. youll get the vibe of certain people. pretty much every where bro

5. Weed in New Zealand is easy to score. If you know someone who does house parties, if you know someone who goes to college, if you know someone who works in construction or hard labour.. chances are, you know someone who smokes dope.

You get around $50 per pack of 3.5g (an eighth), which is about 33.97USD.
    For a single gram you usually pay $20. They call them Tinnies, as they come wrapped inside aluminium foil. Tinnies are usually associated with gangs and poor neighborhoods.

An ounce of weed in New Zealand can range from 300-400NZD. You can usually get away with a slap in the wrist if you carry less than an ounce with you.

Of course, growing is an entirely different matter. Seeds and plants are illegal to possess, and you get a conviction if caught, and likely jail time. Of course, it really depends on the situation, or whether the judge is in a good mood. Sometimes you get away with community service and a fine. Sometimes they just straight up put you away for 2 years.