New yorkers, The time is now!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ThEbLuEMaGoO, Apr 16, 2012.

1. :wave:All you fellow outdoor new york growers, it's going to be 91 DEGREES tommorow, and not much lower for the rest of the month. So throw those little girls you've got veggin under CFLs outside! :D

2. Damn i knew i should of started now. I'm currently waiting on my seeds to be delivered.(ordered today) You think I still have enough time to have them grow superb?

3. Yeah I know people that start around early may with good results but any later and your plants veg time is gunna suffer.

4. I don't really want em to grow too big like 3 feet would be fine. Thanks though.

5. your plants will still flower if mature ( NYC is at 40 N which is still at 13 hours light.) .. has nothing to do with temps ..

6. [quote name='"Wharfrat74"']your plants will still flower if mature ( NYC is at 40 N which is still at 13 hours light.) .. has nothing to do with temps ..[/quote]

This ^

7. Yeah I know but I just assume that everyone's going for max yeild, which calls for max veg time.

8. if they go into flower .. it is not veg ..............

9. #9 ThEbLuEMaGoO, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
    Your saying if you grow from seed now, that they will not go straight into veg, but will begin to flower? Because my plants are vegging...

Attached Files:

10. alright dude..

I'm done. You're obviously the superior grower here.

11. I'm in maine semi close to new york but I'm waiting another two or so weeks to keep them outside I do however put them outside during nice days and in at night

12. I mean don't most people plant on 420 in the east coast?

13. I don't understand why people on this site get so butthurt over stupid things. Are you really that aggrivated with your life that you have to post sarcastic remarks when someone doesnt agree with you? we COULD just discuss the topic and maybe even make a helpful and informative thread, but instead people are just gunna flame it up.

14. magoo is right the time to plant is now, and im in new york, if you were in the north east youd realize this

15. I'm not arguing the fact, was just putting my two cents in..I bring mine out during the day and in at night and will for a couple weeks, it's just how I like doing it

16. All I said was it's time to start, which it is. 420 is in 2 days.

17. Yeah great time to start for NY. Gotta wait til May for school to finish before I can get going, but hey that's just how it goes sometimes.

2 day til 420 though, looking forward to that shitttttt

18. how are the plants doing these days? did you dodge the snow?