Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New York

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by phitau_Jack, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Anyone here from New York (I'm from wny)? If so, what are your thoughts on the bill that was proposed for legalization?

2. #2 Avihigh74, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    Im from NYC and yo when i saw that Bill i thought i was hallucinating , can you imagine NY wants to approve weed??!?! I honestly thought it would take 5-10 years, i even remember saying it a few weeks ago, but whatever this is really really good news. The 21 buying thing is kinda stupid tho, 18 to consume but 21 to buy? its like "okay if we catch u buying under 21 ur fucked, but if your just smoking all good man ". so its kinda weird? Im 19 so the game doesnt really change for me, except not having to worry about the police but its never been an issue for the past 3 years . i just want to go in a store and buy some fking weed lol

3. I'm just happy that we're finally talking about it. Legalization has been ignored in ny for all these years, but thanks to co and wa legalizing, we're starting to get somewhere. Id be seriously happy if it gets passed. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Wny resident right here. Do you guys think it will pass? I have my doubts. But I know ny loves taxing the shit out of people for everything. So maybe it will. Fingers crossed

5. Buffalonian here yo. Pretty psyched it's being discussed formally... Unsure if it will pass the 1st time, but we'll see! ::smoke::

6. Now way jose. I wish but I'm not gonna hold my breath

7. Yea I don't think it'll be passed either, just glad there's more supporters than their used to be