New York State set to Legalize Recreational Cannabis

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by bewiseman, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Lmfao... I know this feeling, its how a lot of threads go on this site for some reason.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. #42 TimJ, Mar 2, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
    My sister is a licensed NY state medical marijuana certifying APN. If you have no idea what you are taking about don't comment like the other know it all.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't care if your sister was Obama what the hell does your sister have to do with any of this absolutely nothing

What the hell does this have to do with turpentine in my m&M's

all your sister did was take a couple hour course under a doctor because she can't make these decisions by herself she's a nurse not a doctor Yes she can write the prescription but she can't be the one to prescribe it unless things have changed

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Please stop mis-informing people on this site. Even someone with a second grade education can read the steps necessary to take get your medical marijuana card. Without a certifying doctor/ licensed nurse practitioner using their provider number you CANNOT get your card. PERIOD.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Good Luck getting anything signed with this new Virus they are just starting to deal with.
    It is going to be a game changer when we open our eyes.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm hoping the opposite will be true. They may throw us a bone with legalization to keep us off guard.

• Like Like x 2
  7. To quiet the hungry masses

• Like Like x 1
  8. Where did I mis-inform ?

I worked for visiting nurses association. I am now retired/disabled, This was after driving a 18 wheeler for 30 years, it paid more.

I was also a EMT, a paramedic for rural metro

Every EMT, paramedic, nurse, doctors assistant, works under a licensed doctor, I don't care who you are, their is no way around it. When you prescribe something for a patient that doctor is held accountable for your actions.

Ask your sister this

I would love to hear the response

American Cannabis Nurses Association - Home

9. A medial marijuana certifying LPN works with all doctors that show their patients have a qualifying condition. MOST doctors in NY state do not actually act as medical marijuana certifying agents. Copy and post anything you want. It doesn't change NY state policy on obtaining a medical card. Hopefully all this won't matter come April 1 first.

10. Good karma all ....good karma.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Im hoping The Governer of NY does it just to piss off Trump

• Like Like x 2
  12. What worries me is that if Cuomo doesn't pass it with grow your own. He may be voted out of office and hear say is that Trump junior wants to run against him.

• Like Like x 2

13. MOST doctors in NY state do not actually act as medical marijuana, certifying agents

Maybe in your dreams, but by law and insurance/malpractice suits say otherwise, I think your full of it and if you really have a sister, she shouldn/t be giving out false information.

I don't copy and post, it was my career.

14. You said you were a truck driver for 30 years. I would advise folks to go to any doctor in NY state and ask for a free medical card as Piper has suggested everything is FREE, as he or she is a medical professional,with zero licenses or credentials. When they tell you to follow the procedure set out by the states medical marijuana program, grab them by the throat and tell them Piper said I don't need to follow any procedure.Give me my free card. I on the other hand, live in a two family home. The other side is where my sister certifies and re-certifies patients every Saturday and has been since our program has began in NY state.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Hey piper where do i get my free card?! :lmafoe:

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Call 1-800-freebee.

17. Now, I know your a bullshitter

First of all, I never said you get a free card if nothing is wrong with you, I posted the link to prove that the card is free if you have any conditions required for New York.

I do, my card was free, just like the website says

I didn't have to see any doctor for my card, you apply online at the site I posted with a prescription from your doctor, no doctor gives out medical cards, the state does that.

I have advised people in my area, no ones had a problem and I also endorse and go thru channels of NORML and Dent

If your "sister" is real she would be listed, if she not on this list, she will be registered under a doctor at his/her facility.

Public List of Consenting Medical Marijuana Program Practitioners

There is no way around that list

You sound like a reddit teenager.

I'm done here.

18. Your wrong and miss informing people and because of your immature nature you will never be done here. Furthermore, my sister is on the list you posted.

19. =======================================================================
    Article 131 of the NYS Education Law, or be certified, in good standing as a nurse practitioner and practicing medicine, as defined in Article 139 of the NYS Education Law, or be licensed, in good standing as a physician assistant and practicing medicine in New York State, as defined in Article 131-B of the NYS Education Law, under the supervision of a physician registered with the New York State Medical Marijuana Program;
    ==================================================================

Like I said from the beginning, your sister works under a doctor, while she may think she is certifying, she, by herself is not, she writes all prescriptions under a doctor.

Unless your sister is a doctor

under the supervision of a physician registered with the New York State Medical Marijuana Program

Your full of shit like I said from the beginning

The first link tells you about the free card, if you can't read it or understand it your shit out of luck.

20. Just want to apologize to bewiseman for side tracking your thread. Never intended for this to happen. I usually just step back from such a dogmatic person.

• Like Like x 1