Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New York Pickup Dragons Breath is this dank or mids

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by theNYCstoner, Feb 9, 2015.

1.      Dragon's Breath
    How are you doing Grasscity?
    Today I brought some weed off of my new dealer of mines and I need 
    opinions if this is good weed . This is my second time buying off of him.

The herbs I brought was for 10 grams for $80.
    The smell of the weed reeks up my whole room, The weed is very dry to the touch tiny pieces fall every time I hold it. The  I got pretty high off of it but I only had time to smoke a little from my pax. It definitely  looks better in picture than it does from the naked eye.
    I'd rather buy dank rather than mids so I'm looking for a good quality long term dealer.
    My dealer said the strain is called Dragon's Breath

IMG_4423.JPG IMG_4404.JPG IMG_4415.JPG IMG_4421.PNG IMG_4428.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Ya man that's decent priced for where I live. Pretty looking bud good amount of crystals, probably go for 80 100 a half and 150-170 an ounce. In an illegal state that's an awesome deal

3. looks decent.  not great, but definitely better than mids.  price isn't too bad for ny.  i'd say keep getting it for now but keep your eyes open for something better.