New York Paper publishes names and addresses of gun owners.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Dec 25, 2012.

1. http://www.lohud.com/interactive/article/20121223/NEWS01/121221011/Map-Where-gun-permits-your-neighborhood-?gcheck=1

Not only is this a gross violation of privacy but it makes these people targets for criminals that want to steal guns. At least they'll stand a better chance then an unarmed family but still not cool. This is why gun registration is not only stupid but its also unconstitutional.

2. Wtf? What possessed this paper to publish this? I didnt even know gun permits were on public record

3. #3 DreamAwake, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2012
    Now the criminals will know which houses they don't have to worry as much about getting shot up at when they rob them :rolleyes:

4. I hape some "gun nut" goes and shoots up the editor and guy that wrote that shit. What the fuck happend to our country?

5. Basically they made a map for criminals, which house to rob and which can't be robbed. This is a gross violation of our rights

6. I would like to know the gun law that would of saved those children's lives.

7. Save us alex jones! Save usssss!

8. Come and get them you cunts.

9. I think I see a dot on my aunts house. Good to know she is using protection.

10. maybe they should start putting a dot on everyhouse that holds someone with a mental or personality disorder.

then lets compare the two maps...

11. I completely agree, but gun owners and gun rights advocates will argue that owning a gun will make it less likely you will be robbed. They say, if a criminal knows you own a gun you won't be targeted. lol, I know it's funny but that is their logic. Put an armed guard in a school and no one will be harmed. haha

Meanwhile bitd the gangs of LA armed themselves by breaking inot people's houses that they knew had guns in them.

12. Think about it this way. If youre a burglar, are you gonna pick a house where the owner can legally carry a firearm?

Studies have shown the majority of burglars say no.

13. It's a little different when they can plan an attack versus concealed carry where a robber would double or triple think because they are unsure who is carrying and might defend

14. If you are a criminal and choose to rob a house knowing the owner has a gun you deserve to get shot!
    There should be a special Darwin Award category for this.

15. Whats worse is that after you shoot the criminal you have to worry about some liberal dickhead district attorney trying to make a political point by having you charged.

Remember that family in California that was sued for by a burglar for locking him in a garage until the police could come. Of course this being the government they didn't show up for a home invasion for 4 hours. By then the burglar was dehydrated because he had only been given soda to drink so he successfully sued the family in court for not providing him with food and water. It just boggles the mind.

16. ARTICLE?!?! ^ that's outrageous!

17. [​IMG]
    Gun Control Kills
    Like This PageLiked · Yesterday via Mobile

Have at it, this is the man that posted the address of all the law abiding carry permit holders. The number is busy so send a Christmas gift. Dwight R Worley 23006 139 Ave
    Springfield Gardens, NY 11413

and here are the rest of the red diaper doper babies at
    The Journal:
    Journal News President:
    ---Janet Hasson, 3 Gate House Lane Mamaroneck, NY 10534 (914) 694.5204

Editors:
    ---Cyndee Royle, 1133 Westchester Ave., Suite N110, White Plains, NY 10604, 914-694-9300
    --Nancy Cutler 9 Woodwind Ln, Spring Valley, NY. (845) 354 3485

Parent company of The Journal News Gannett
    -----CEO Gracia C Martore 728 Springvale Rd Great Falls, VA 22066 (703) 759 5954See more
    - with Rob Holly, Matt Marasek and Alli George.

Attached Files:

18. So awesome!!!

19. Also, check out this hypocritical little piece of info from that very article... What a piece of shit...

20. question.

What did they think they were achieving by doing this??