New York & New Hampshire - Ron Paul

Discussion in 'General' started by Liquidtruth, Oct 6, 2007.

1. New York residents -- If you are not a Republican, please change your party registration by Friday, October 12th otherwise you will not be able to vote for Dr. Paul.

To register in person:

1. Download this registration form and print it out
    2. Fill out the registration form
    3. Find your County Board of Elections.
    4. Turn in your form on any business day (M-F 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM) but by Friday, October 12th

New Hampshire residents - If you are not a Republican or an Independent, please change your party registration on Friday, October 12th otherwise you will not be able to vote for Dr. Paul. You must visit the supervisor of the checklist in your town between 7:00 PM and 7:30 PM on October 12th.

Delaware - October 31st

For more information visit Ron Paul 2008's Primary & Caucus Schedule.<hr>So, for everyone in those areas who are thinking of voting for Ron Paul, this is a heads up to let you know what you need to do. Even if you're not in those areas, the advice is good. :)

2. Thanks for reminding everyone, I just registered myself as a republican a week ago.

3. I am going to bump this so more people have a chance to see it.

4. That link for his primary schedule links you to myspace.com

When is the Ohio Primary?

5. Bah, I will fix that nonsense.

EDIT: Fixed.

You can find out the answer to your question at the following link.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/primary-and-caucus-information/

More Info can be found Here.

6. wait.. if you are already a registered voter, do you have to renew it each year? or if you have registered once, your set?

idk, this is would be my 2nd year voting.

7. If you registered Republican last time, you will still be registered.

8. Well my state is open, so you dont need to be a republican party member to vote in the primary.

but do you have to re-register to vote every year?

9. OMG I'm not even registered yet, I've been procrastinating on accident (more so forgetting)

Do I still have time?

10. yes, not long though

hurry

11. C'mon everyone. he needs you!

12. Yes he does. Everyone vote Ron Paul, seriously, he is the only logical choice. Everyone else is simply spouting off catch phrases, engaging in mindless propaganda, and misleading the public about the true issues in order to get elected. Send them a major "fuck you" message and elect Ron Paul as the next President of the US.