New York-New Amsterdam, Isn't It So Clear?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by lejazzhomme, Nov 30, 2009.

1. With our state politicians in what appears to be their own haze of ignorance, now it's becoming more and more apparent marijuana reform (at least medically) is coming to the Empire State. Hell, if California legalizes it I can even see NYS pursuing the same path in a few years.

It's fitting. Our state, after the Natives, was Dutch. I see a real lucrative market campaign if us Yankees wised up.

I'm reading reports on the bills in our state legislator pushing the reformation, but I'm confused. Did it pass the House? Is the Senate going to vote on it soon? When?

And will these prohibitionist-loving NY cops cease their prohibitionist-enforcement after such legislature?

Cheers to New Amsterdam!

2. New York will be one of the first states to fall to the coming wave of marijuana legalization hysteria, right after California. I haven't kept up with the bills pending in NY - we here in the Keystone state are trying to get our own through, so I'm concentrating on that at the moment - but I'm sure it'll appease everyone.

Big things are coming, brothers.