New York May Be Next To Legalize Medical Marijuana :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by GanjaFreak, Jul 23, 2011.

1. The article doesn't seem to optimistic, but I can still hope for the best, New York should legalize MMJ, considering how many people suffer from various debilitating diseases that could be easily treated with marijuana.

Also, fuck Long and his variety of prescription pills for patients to take, it's not like these people are holding out for some legal weed, they've tried lots of pharmaceuticals to no avail, the reason most people turn to MMJ as a form of treatment is specifically because nothing else works.

2. Everyone knows the Fed is the patent holder now and everyone is awaiting their decision on what kind of gravy train they are going to create and for whom. All the other arguments are smoke screens at this point, and I LOVE how the "conservatives" are suddenly disinterested completely in States' rights and bowing to the Federal government. :rolleyes: Small government? Free markets? Only after they "get theirs" first and foremost. Fucking hypocrites.

3. #4 drifter51, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I can understand why they wouldn't be optimistic. New York seems to be heading in the direction of an Nanny State