New York Lawmakers Seek to Make Marijuana Shaped Candy Illegal

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Mozambiqua, Mar 26, 2013.

1. ...

This is what we waste our time legislating? >.>

2. This is ridiculous.

3. What seems ridiculous to most, is just another day of politics as usual in NY. The second most corrupt state in the union.

Were coming for ya' Illinois. :cool:

4. I came into this thread thinking they were banning marijuana candy, as in like edibles, and I could see a valid reason for that (kids getting into them etc), but what in the actual fuck is this garbage? What happened to freedom and independence? What happened to the American Dream of owning your own business? What happened to people who were reasonable?

I wish I didn't have to pay full taxes to fund this bullshit, even though I am not from NY but still. Our education system is failing at ridiculous amounts each year and is way under funded. We can't find money for updated text books but we can spend money on banning candy shaped like a plant? Oh man...what has this world come to

5. You've got a lot of nerve even THINKING that you can challenge us in the corruption department :p

6. To be honest they really aren't that great even when you're high. But i'm going to pick up as many bags as i can before they make it illegal and then make random give aways on my youtube channel for these.

7. Lmfao you could just go over the new york border and grab more...

8. They're not that amazing to travel to another state to get them though.

9. What a great use of there time!

10. Medical Marijuana was also introduced to NY the same day