New York Kush's 09 Outdoor Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by NewYorkKush, Feb 28, 2009.

1. I guess I'm the kind of person who feels like they know what they're doing growing weed even though I've never even seen a live plant. To rid myself of this fault, this year I'm planning an outdoor grow deep into some woods near my very rural, and by very rural I mean VERY rural college town. I'll be out of town (actually I'll be home) for almost the entire summer (5/10 to 8/20), which is the majority of the veg stage and even a bit of the transition into flowing stage. I feel like it would be very easy to set up a grow spot deep into the woods with a very large chicken wire bubble around the whole garden and a gravity fed drip irrigation system (zero maintainence).

The seedling have germinated, and will go into peat cubes on my windowsill(sunlight + nearby cpf) and I was planning on sending them to the woods around late march (3 weeks).

Is it possible that, if set up correctly, this can succeed? The only problems I can think of are 1) people (not too worried), 2) rats (for obvious reasons), and 3 the plants getting some illness while I'm away.

What do you think GC?

2. im from yonkers and i did they same thing you did last year well almost. they main thing you have to worry is the skunks and other animals eating it i sugest have some type of barb wire. i hope to here from you soon if it works bro maybe we can share a toke or two