Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[New York City] New Pickup: Sour Diesel *MacRoS*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by goocher, Nov 5, 2009.

1. #1 goocher, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
    I recently got an 1/8 of some of the finest Sour Diesel the fine borough of Brooklyn has to offer. This is my 4th SD pickup and it easily is the most dankest. Very uplifting, relaxing high. Potent and lengthy as well. I have been smoking for about 18 months and this was good enough to quit after one hit from my piece. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice buds. I like sour d. Its got a nice taste, and your bud looks mad dank dude!

3. That looks amazing, SD is one of my favs. congrats on the pick up.

4. Looks like some tasty bud, man.

5. nice bud!

6. Hairy ass buds!!! LOL. looks like its some "super" bud.

7. next time i hit up the city i gotta get some of that. and a bong from teh people on the side of the street :smoking:

8. nice man! im also grabbin some D tomorrow or friday. Came back into town :D

9. going to brooklyn soon to visit my father. hopefully i can come across stuff like this!

dank buds.

10. you can see the seed husk from that bud... you pulled it off or someone did

11. Looks good man, super tasty

12. omg im getting an O of it tonight for $320 and im right outside new york city. homegrown organics.

if its anything like that I will cream my pants

13. aye papiii

14. I'm pretty sure I had than same bud a few days ago...one fairly small hit had me buzzin', a pretty big one had me high for sure. Smelled so sour and good.

15. sour diesel is my favorite strain. I love the pink hairs

16. Sour D is a good strain enjoy
    If your going to make another pickup
    try some Jack Herer or C99
    you will enjoy those aswell :smoking:

17. I very much enjoy Jack Herer, but unfortunately there is no MMJ in New York so the selection if limited, but always dank. It's basically whatever my guy has at the moment. This time I had a choice of OG Kush and what you see pictured here....I think I made the right decision,

:p

18. Hey guys I just dropped in the city and touched down last night. I need some jane. I've been in pain without it, and have gotten into three car accidents, got damaged nerves and pain that radiates all thru out my body. Hit me up if anyone knows a source. Iam use to Strawberry Cough, and Maui Woweeee from the West if you have heard of that before. I'll be in town till Saturday then leaving on Sunday. If you guys can give me a hollar I would appreciate it, I really need it asap. The plane trip has caused me so much pain. Thanks. I am located in Queens for now..but will be in BK later this morning around 9 or 10 a.m.

19. Sounds like a pig:confused:

20. Just got a quarter of sour D here over in the 412. So tasty!