Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new york city bud.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ohide, Apr 6, 2010.

1. tomorrow I am going to the city for an auto show, at the Javits Center to be exact. I have been trying to get some dank but havn't had any luck. so my question is; What are the odds of me finding some bud tomorrow around there?

2. 1:1 will/won't

3. go to canal st and ask one of the rasta dudes. tell them you want the sours, not the mids. hassle them to give you a good size dub.

4. yo you know whats funny actually today i went to new york to see the car show and was actually trying to find some bud as well since im in the city. i first went to time square and found a ghetto rapper who would hook me up on the spot but refused cuz its so damn sketchy. so i went to the car show and started to make conversations with people and found a guy from queens who would hook me up and i got his number so i guess that this is legit.

the bottom line is to just talk about it cuz the chances are that most of them will hook you up.

5. Unless you know someone posting up over there, canal street bags are usually .7s / .8s if your lucky, its never sour like they say but always good.

6. lol I just got back, and I skipped the whole like auto show with two of my friends to search for weed in the city. we legit asked anyone we thought might have some, one guy said he knew where we could get some but we said no we want u to have it and left. we asked a guy looking pretty chill at the element store in time square and he said go to union square and behind the horse statue. so we walked our asses all the way to union square and sure enough found someone that sold us bud. took us to an alley, weighed it right in front of me and had me take it. so quick and easy. and 1.5 of dank for 20$ so legit.