Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New York and Upstate Ny

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by OceansRest, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 OceansRest, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    Hows it going..im from upstate ny and i have a few connections already to buy my own smoke but wondering if there is anyone else on this site from ny that could run me a better deal, if not i would atleast like to meet the people from ny on this site.

cheers,
    Mike

Do not ask for hookups through this site, Please read the rules posted on the top of every forum. -KSR

2. was that really funny?

im taking it people are more suspicious on this than i originally thought they might be, drugs aside are there any people from ny on here, more the upstate area but anywhere in ny is cool to

3. add me on msn so we could talk i have some money and a connect but all they sells is regz maybe me and u can put our cash 2gether and buy some i got like 300 cash msn is bloodyscraps@hotmail.com we gotta talk first so we can get cool wit each other.

4. First of all i wouldnt need that ammount of money worth, just some for my head and second of all... no one just jumps in and says hey, lets get to know eachother and ive also got three hundred dollars im willing to pitch in with you and me and you can buy alot of weed together

HARDY HAR HARRR

someone needs to ban that dude..

mad sketchy

5. Says the guy with 4 posts

6. sketchyyyyyyyyy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.