new years

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by s w i s h e r, Dec 24, 2008.

1. whats crackin for new years? tryna get a telly over here......a good one, not some mo-mo, with breakfast the next morning yadig. planning on thizzin HAAAAARD into 2009.

as for the blades?

2. tryin to score some cid

3. Been getting some snow the last 3 years on new years, so thats the plan this year.

4. mass booze/chronic...keepin it simple this year

5. poppin off n rollin into '09 yadig

6. I'm gonna bake desserts and be the hostess for all my parents' friends and their lil kiddies. WHOOHOO.

....this is going to be the lamest newyears ever, why couldn't I have been caught smoking a week later :(

7. Planning on popping some really good rolls and of course smoke lots of dank bud.

8. getting a load of lucy and having fun with some friends

im mucho excited

9. probably going to a party, bringing some spliffs and beer with me, hoping for a great night!

10. sounds like a lot of us are gonna be on one into 2009.........jasmine689, no worries - you have an entire year to make up for the lost partying :cool:have a good 1 yall, be safe; i dont want to see another blade DOA.

11. wellllllllllllll
    im plannin on havin a 3sum wit molly n maryjane ..

roll into the big 9

12. DXM or just some bud.

13. Hopefully some mushrooms or most likely some thizz...problem with gurps is they can be so damn hard to find when you need them...

14. I'm trippin on acid right now, I want to pick more up =P

15. I copped some Northern Lights, an ounce of it. I took a bong rip from it and that shits crazy... So I'm probably going to smoke abount 4 blunts of Northern Lights with the homies.

16. gonna get a telly with my boys. blunts, booze, and bitches.

17. wtf is a telly.

18. Drinking myself into oblivion, smokin myself stupid, and hopefully gettin some blow.

19. Who knows. Proably gonna black out hard though