Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Years smoke sesh?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thatfella, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Just wondering if anyone else is planing on having a big smoke sesh to celebrate new years? I am headed to a friends house and a whole bunch of us are throwing in for one long night of smoking and partying. What are some of you guys doing?

2. Just picked up an oz. of Grape Stomper, going to smoke a few bowls and eat a couple firecrackers and head out for the night set.

3. I had a recently bommmmmb pick up of alaskan thunderfuck and saved a gram to smoke to my face at midnight tonight since it's my birthday as well. But besides that we all chipped in to buy the stash for tonight and last time I checked we were at 2.5oz's. Everyone else said they had the alcohol covered so it should be an awesome night!!

4. Just going to chill with the wife, cook up some king crab legs and ribeye steaks, watch movies, drink some champagne, and hit bags all night!

^in case you can't tell by my idea of a great time, I'm not so young anymore!

5. [quote name='"mr lahey"']Just going to chill with the wife, cook up some king crab legs and ribeye steaks, watch movies, drink some champagne, and hit bags all night!

^in case you can't tell by my idea of a great time, I'm not so young anymore![/quote]

God the simple things. Doing the same thing with my wife while having a fat bon fire.

6. Gonna have a little kick back and dab with some buddies on some crip wax I have.

7. Saving my last few bong hits for the strike of midnight. Got to score tomorrow.

8. Picked up some bomb nug, since i'm underage and all of my friends are already 21 i'm just burnin down hard tonight

9. Just smoked half a bowl in my car by myself came inside and my grandma said it smelled like there was a dead skunk outside. LOL

Love and Light to all

10. Hell yeah just waiting for it to get a little later, ima have a nice night

11. I am here..got my vape and a good amount of herb :)

12. Chillin at my buddy's house with like 10 other people, taking dabs and blazing. I just took 5 fat dabs of some really crip wax and I'm ripped as fuck.

13. A bunch of my friends are going drinking downtown, But it's going to be a clusterfuck of police and drunk people so I decided to just stay in tonight, smoke a few bowls and order a pizza with a 2-Liter of Mtn Dew and spend some quality time with Halo 4 and my dog.