Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Years revolution!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SortaStoner, Jan 1, 2013.

1. #1 SortaStoner, Jan 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2013
    Post your New Years resolution!

Mine are; to finish my fourth year of college with a 3.7
    To ask out my bestfriend(corny I know)
    And to tell my family that I smoke

2. I think you mean "resolution". :p

3. lol.

Start my first grow.

Save my money.

4. Yea I came here for revolution and was like "idgaf about your resolutions".

5. Stop associating with fuck *****s

6. To be a more balanced person
    To make better grades
    Be nicer to myself and others
    Smoke more

And maybe find a girlfriend

Lol idk but this isint really a new years thing ive been trying to do this for a while

7. I am gonna lose weight... I am very stocky at 230 and 5'4. Going to get to 200 by the end of the year :)

8. You got it bro. 2 years ago I lost 70lbs in just 9 months. Diet is 90%, exercise is 10%.

9. new years revolution!!!

10. first goal: smoke good
    second goal: smoke better

11. well first things first..im outta bud. I got enough for tonight but then I am gonna be on an almost 2 week tolerance break so that will be pretty fun.

also changing a lot of stuff about me to make me a better person/live with and have a healthy mentality

12. Yea, hopefully I can do this... Past month or so have been watching what I eat, but slacking off in the gym.... I think its 65%diet and 35%excercise, who cares...

13. Look more into spirituality.
    Try and lose weight.
    Make new/better friends
    Start smoking weed again, I've been on a t-break for about 7 months now.

14. Want advice? Since your short, it probably wouldnt be good to weight lift right off the bat, so treadmill twice a day for 30 minutes. Put the treadmill by your tv and watch a episode of your favorite tv show, always helps. Also get in a sodium diet, drink only water and cranberry juice ( clean out the kidneys) thank me later. Weight lifting you lose calories before and after the work out. Builds muscles. Running is all about heart rate, you lose more rapidly but once you stop running to stop the calories a little while after. It's really about balance as well, depending on your situation . Running a lot with a little muscle building or a lot if muscle building an a bit of running. Happy New Years!

15. That's easy bro you can do that Ina couple months good luck

16. resolution: to give less fucks

17. Never tell your family you smoke it never ends well

18. Save up some money and start some sort of business. Probably a bagel or sandwich shop with REALLY good food. I'll have all the stoners attracted to my foods awesomeness. :smoking: