Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Years resolutions!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Dec 23, 2003.

1. Well, the assistant prosecuting attorney and arresting officer had agreed to a plea of a misdemeanor with a year of probation. The district attorney overruled them both and wouldn't agree to my plea. So, my trial has been continued to the june term. They act like I am some sort of major drug dealer. But all that was found was for personal use. So, I'm spending lots of spare time trying to read up on drug cases. I need something and the lawyer I have is nothing but a drunk. A 76yr old alcoholic and he is the best we have around here.

I mean, I know I did wrong but a felony will ruin my life forever. And they said they would make an example of me because I have a career and don't have a record and I come from a good family. If I had come from a drug/prison family everything would be different. Plus, its an election year for the district attorney. That is discrimination if you ask me. Anyone can be an addict no matter where you come from. And yeah, I can function as a nurse and do drugs. It's a bad situation.

But thanks for the karma...........I need all I can get at this point.

2. That sucks big time.. They pick on the best of people to make examples out of..

Damn idiots!!!