Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Years resolutions!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Dec 23, 2003.

1. To start my plants earlyer next year so I will get a better harvest come fall. :D

2. I am going to try to document all of my thoughts, read through them, and if I have some good ideas, I should act upon them. I think it's really nerdy and anal, but hey. I am both of those.

3. need some help? ;) :smoke: lol

4. Cut way back on the ganja. I love to smoke and all, but I smoke like everyday. The result is me feeling tired all day and retarded.

5. I need all the help I can get.. I don't want to have more tha 16 hours a day though....

6. lol...bein the pothead I am...don't think I'd make it 16 hours anymore anyhoo :D lololol :smoke:

7. me either.. I may can get close though. lololol

8. damn i'm in love a pothead marathon man :D :smoke:

9. quit ci's and get into a good university. o yeah and smoke more pot

10. I may not be as good as I once was, But I am as good once as I ever was...

Sex marathon is what I wanna do..And of course smoke the good weed..

11. man my new years eve sucked ass ... wanted to score some weed...not only did it take dude 32 hours it was all brown swanky shit that smelled like mint hadda burn 3 hoggers for a big head ache and a small buzz that lasted 20 mins...lol i bitched so much coz i gave him cash for an oz upfront and thats what he brought me!! fawker!!! on new years day he traded me a half of that coz lawwd knows i toked almost a half in one day of that trash...but i got some skunk weed out of the deal and i havent seen none that good in ions....wooooohoooo! guess sometimes it pays to be a bitch :p oh the cig thing isnt goin as well but only coz i dint have good smoke lol :D but anyhoo now that i got some good weed i'm ready for that marathon...BH :D :smoke: lol peace!

12. A sex marathon and smoking good weed???? Wow, that would be a great way to start the new year. And where does one sign up for this adventure?? LOL

BH.........you are still such the ladies man and such a tease!

13. i need to start being more productive in life.... i want to be able to look back at myself and be well, somewhat proud of my accomplishments.

i also want to stop being a dick to the ones i love and the ones that love me.... i get moody sometimes....:rolleyes:

14. Every day is a sex marathon with me darling,, I be the sex and weed man of all times!

Sex while high is fanfucking tastick

15. Damn, at one point, I had a bad tendency of getting really stoned and falling asleep during the middle of sex (before my ex ended up in jail). Maybe I'm just picking the wrong men or the weed is some killer shit!?????????!!!!!!! LOL. But that is a sad but true story.

Sorry it takes so long to respond. I never have time to get on here anymore. My new years resolution should have been to make more time for grasscity.

Anyway..........if I did a sex marathon everyday then I would never get out of bed.

Peace and love..........

16. hey all, how's it goin! hope everyones new year was good!

i only have one new years resolution this year. to do the splits. all 3 ways by my birthday which is in aboot a month. gettin there. lol. i know my new years res. sounds silly, but i have my reasons...lol..............happy new year all!

17. There is no new years resolution that is silly.. Do what you want, but do it for yourself..

Anyway..........if I did a sex marathon everyday then I would never get out of bed.

Ok darlin..... I take that as an invetation!!!

18. Quitting the cigs is a real good idea. Even if you only smoke half a pack a day it still costs $1000 a year!

19. My bedroom door (and bed) is always open for new experiences!!!!! LOL. That is if I don't go to prison. It's not looking good at all.

20. Sorry to hear about that FC... I was wondering how that had turned out, or if it had come to head yet....

Sending you good karma....