New Years resolutions!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Bud Head, Dec 23, 2003.

1. Whos got em' and what are they???

I am still thinking on mine.. but a couple are....

Spending quality time here at the city with all these fine friends of mine!!!1

Smoking more than allowed but less than would kill me..

meeting some more of the blades and bladies of the city..

I'll have more later..]

Ya'll give some of ya'lls!!!!!!!

2. I too want to meet some of the blades this coming year. BH, Higha, and Jilly for sure. I'm also going to try to plan a trip to visit Sid when he comes over later this year.

Also going to give up these evil cigs. Damn things will be the death of me if I don't! I've been puffin' em' about 10 years now, so it's really time to quit.

I'm sure I'll have a few more, but that's all I can think of now.

3. To stop getting drunk when I'm high, it ruins the high and i usually act like a dickhead when im drunk and high, lol

4. I'm going to stop snapping at people when I'm cranky...I really hurt people's feelings that way and I don't try it.

I'm going to quit smoking cigarettes by the end of the year.

I'm going to start trying to get into college.

5. hmmmm.... resolutions..??? no idea really...

buy my girlfriend more flowers

i wont be so much of a hermit! when my buddies ask me to come party, ill actually go do it from now on hahaha :D

6. don't argue with everything everyone says, because it pisses them off... and that is just about it :D

7. Be a more peaceful person.

EDIT:

Nevermind! I want to be a pirate! ARRRG, a pirates life for me!

8. quit smoking ci's hustle and save 10 grand on the side this year :)

9. arr

10. my new years resolution is to change my bong water every session.

11. I'm droppin the cigs~~ so I can Toke more :D :smoke:

12. To grow as soon as the snow is lifted off the ground... im happy just thinking about my own little garden

13. i gotta get a job. in the next few months after i get a job i'm gunna get one of the vans i've been looking at lately. get a paint job. make it stoner friendly in the back (bean bags, install a thumpin system, and of course a sticker that reads 'gass, grass, or ass.. nobody rides for free) then i'll gather all my friends, my hookah, and maybe some random person from my headshop who looks like s/he could use a good session, and hotbox that mofo. :) my first new years resolution ever.

14. have more sex :D

it's the only resolution i can honestly enjoy keeping!!!

15. That one I need to add to mine as well.. At least have some sex!!!!!!!

17. My new year's resolution will be lose some weight....excerise more & make more money!

18. My New Year's resolutions would have to be to remain clean of pills and to have the strength to keep my ex out of my life for good.

And of course to spread my peace, good will, and love to everyone I come into contact with. The best to everyone for the upcoming year................

19. HIGH All, flowerchild420 hope your New Years resolution holds up.
    Me.....too help more growers grow what we love to do most...grow better Buds.

20. Gunna hopefully never touch a ciggerette again. I stopped buying them several months ago, but still bum a few a day...

Grasscity Deals Near You