Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General' started by BudBat, Dec 30, 2012.
Just an idea of what you guys want to achieve next year. My resolution is to find my apprenticeship
1. Get a job and be happy with it. 2. Not have a resolution. 3. Be at peace with myself. 4. Help other people to try and make up for my wrongs. 5. Truly forgive someone of their wrong doings. 6. Get some more tats. 7. Be a better dad than I already am. 8. Lead by example. 9. Get closer to God. 10. Challenge myself more mentally ....in no specific order.
What do you do for a living now Ted?
I should make one but I know I wont stick it out ha
My new years resolution is to stop smoking, only vaping and edibles until my lungs get a little better
Mine also get a new job. Lose 20 pounds. Move back to Cali. Moving away was stupid.
move out of moms house
It's the same as it is every year
To be more adventurous, climb double the mountains I did last year
1 Stop smoking cigs. Got 48 hours under my belt so far.
2 Figure out what I want to do with my life, and choose my college major acordingly.
3 Improve my daily attitude, its been pretty shitty.
4 Improve my self daily.
Im going to get back into shape. damn ACL surgeries
1. Get over my depression I've had recently just by focusing on the good things instead of the bad
2. Get good grades in all my classes with a high gpa. Need to have great grades for my USC transfer I'm working towards
3. Just... Have fun and progress in surfing and snowboarding
4. Move out by next September and find a better job with a higher pay
That's what I have so far. I really just want to focus on things that help me in the adult world and let me reach my goals.
smoke more weed and less cigarettes