New Years Resolution

Discussion in 'General' started by IronBack, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Mine is to grow better weed and reap the rewards!And the usual; lose weight, get in shape, blah, blah.Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Mine is to not be seen in public associating with unattractive people.

3. mines to stop surrounding myself with negative lames.

4. Just work hard every day at work and slack off the least amount of time possible....2014 will be one productive yearSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I'm going to try to make this the best, most exciting year that I possibly can. As for specific resolutions I've already started a lot of the things that I want to be working on next year: exercising/weight lifting/losing weight, drawing, music (guitar and drums), programming (working on creating a site), socializing/making friends, and hopefully making more money next year than I did this year.

6. Mine's to talk to more people, try not to be too shy around them, and go out more.

7. Beat off less I guess.

8. Stop cigarettes. Bought my last (i hope) pack yesterday afternoon. Finishing it now.

Shit. It's gonna be a crash. Good luck I have booze and a half o (or what used to be) for the next days.

9. mine hasn't come yet. usually make new years reso's up to 2 weeks after giving it some solid thought. but may try to cut back on / quit smoking. (cigs)

10. Mine is to get my shit together at work and stop fucking off, and to get in shape and try hard not to fuck up a new relationship.

11. Mine is to keep losing weight I have lost around 15lbs so far. Another one I really want to do is to find a dealer that I have not had a dealer since June. I want to start smoking again. 

12. imma keep doing me

13. Any morSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. To save money. I'm also doing a 1 month t break in January Sent

15. To stop killing hookers.

Same here, good luck man. I quit a few days early on sat, bought an e-cig to help me through the tough part, 6 days so far it's the longest I've gone without. I've had multiple attempts at quitting, patch, gum, pills... this is working for me.

17. Get out more and meet more like-minded people in my area.