New Years Phish Show

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by osainty, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Going to Phish at madison square garden this new years... I was just wondering if anyone else has been to this venue because I hear the security guards there are complete assholes and bust everyone for smoking. Thinking about buying a MFLB to be more discreet smoking during the show.

2. You are lucky and I hate you lol enjoy it. I caught 18 shows this year but I'm skipping new years to save up for 2013 tour. A couple of my buddies are goin though , just 28 and 29th so far though

Edit and dude it's a phish show you'll be fine as long as your not dumb about it. A lot of heads will be straight blazing joints and bowls. Among other party favors

3. you're jealous of me? you're the one who went to 18 shows this year haha :D new years will be my first of many. much love man

4. You don't even know lol I'm still bummed I had to hop off after the south and missed dicks. And phish at msg is just one of the most powerful things, they love that venue. And if you get a harpua...