Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New year's eve

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by loops93, Jan 1, 2013.

1. What did you do yesterday? Did you celebrate? I myself celebrated with other friends and I rolled a 3 paper supercharged joint. All the kief I accumulated with 3g of weed. My mind was raped by this joint :smoking:

[​IMG]

2. Happy new year 2013

3. Damn that joint looks incredible, hope you enjoyed!

4. Fuck, wish I coulda been in on that smoke Sesh !

5. Is there a picture of the rolled product as well? Great looking ingredients.

6. Yeah, I took few pictures. The thing was massive and very compact
    In the joint we had power plant and chocolate strain

[​IMG]

Haha yes I did! :smoking:

7. Nice roll! Especially for a joint that size. Must have been a great new years lol

8. Yeah was awesome. At first I was like man can I roll this joint? It seemed like I wouldn't be able cuz there was too much weed in it haha.