new years eve in chicagoland???

Discussion in 'General' started by littlestblue, Nov 20, 2008.

1. does anyone know about any raves in or around chicagoland? i need 2 blow some cash and take a trip and maybe bring a friend or 5 with....maybe stay there in chicagoland 4 da weekend...maybe we could work something out??? pm and post with any info. much love gc! LB

2. I always go to the pier for the fireworks and count down and then off to division and rush for the bars but if you find one I'm down to go ravin with ya

3. There isn't really anything good goin down. Umphrey's McGee is playing..thats about the only good thing happenin. The music sucks this year in Chi for New Years

4. I've never been to a rave, but new years sounds like a good excuse. I'm down too. I wouldn't mind meeting someone's friend, Molly.

I usually stay away from the pier because its too cold to be outside.

5. umphreys is playing and youre saying the music sucks? umphreys is soooo good!!!! go to that show and get your face melted!! eat 2 tenths of molly or a couple rolls and have a fuckin blast

6. yeah,,,i would LOVE too get loaded...gonna get some chems and bring the fun,,,,i would like too find a place too stay in chicago (((maybe at someones house,,,im usually generous with spending ***food habits admission***)))

again pm or post and well have a gathering of gc

then get destroyed

LB