New years eve event

Discussion in 'General' started by grosfrag, Nov 27, 2012.

1. so me and the GC user ryanwfisme1 live together, we have alot of smoke ups, house parties and events at ours for our mates. As new years eve is coming up we are organising another one but we want this one to be better than any of our previous ones. So far we have our usual equip :

huge sound system
    two lazer machines
    high wattage strobes
    bar optics
    budwiser fridges and ice buckets
    uv paint

ect ect all the usual club/party stuff.

We pretty much want some ideas for a sick part of the house party, my idea being inflating a bouncy castle covered in uv paint in one of the rooms with black bulbs. any ideas for a project x style centerpiece? within a reasonable budget (we usualy spend around £200 minimum £400 MAX)

2. Buy a volcano man

3. is he like duff man ? lol

4. [quote name='"grosfrag"']

is he like duff man ? lol[/quote]

No better centerpeice than a volcano.

Vape

5. i wish man, it would be nice to have that but only 40% of people coming will blaze, mostly drinking

6. [quote name='"grosfrag"']

i wish man, it would be nice to have that but only 40% of people coming will blaze, mostly drinking[/quote]

The bouncy castles agood idea but id chuck a bubble machine in ther is its a proper messy 1. Wud b fulla fits an giggles

7. a bubble machine is a fair fucking shout ! who doesnt like bubbles when they are off their tits one wine and weed