New Xbox Console Announced.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChronicPhonix, May 21, 2013.

This is the shit im talking about, like microsoft wants you to go out and pay additional money for all this shit where as i think PS4 its all included. Not quote me on that though because i dont know for certain. 

2. #22 Established Pilot, May 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
    I never personally had a problem with the security breaches... I've been on PSN since it first came out. I had the OG PS3 60GB way back when it was $600.
    And playstation has a subscription service. And it shits on Xbox. Sure you guys get to send voice memos... Sony gives us free games every month, free content, and discounts. You can keep your Xbox live. I'm already paying for my Internet service, the fuck I need to pay to connect to it for?

3. I get all those things on XBox Live that PSN does, there really isnt a difference.

And your lucky with the security breaches. Apparently it affected about 77 million people.

There was nothing ever done with the info, it was anon and they didn't mean to cause any damage, i wish i could remember WHY they did it in the first place though, theres a video online about it

5. Pc gamer here...
    Not going to waste my time schooling y'all. Have fun with cod lol

6. #26 Wiseguys, May 22, 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvsboPUjrGc&feature=player_embedded#!

I can't seem to delete this but it double posted.  Thought it was hilarious.  I'm going to post about XBOX in a minute. Some good posts have been made.

7. Xbox fan here, I just saw Angry Joe's ran in the XboxOne (google if interested) and I'm just gonna build a PC. There are still enough games in this gen that I haven't played to tide me over while I save money/plan/build.

8. Fuck that ill keep it Og halo 3 san andreas, gta 4 trill

9. looks sick, I'll grab one early next year when I get a REAL full time gig

I'm not a PC expert, but is this PC which outperforms these consoles gonna cost around $400? Pretty sure it not.

11. You can build a pretty legit comp for like $800 shit maybe even $600 if you know your stuff, sure it wont be maxed out graphics but it will still look fucking beautiful

12. So you basically have to pay double for a gaming PC over a console to get the better results. Why are the PC fanboys even talking...? When you generally talk about worth, price plays one of the biggest roles.

13. Lol at everyone who brings up the massive cost of Xbox live at $5 dollars a month damn that's soooooooooo expensive I can see why it's a deal breaker for y'all.

Prepare to shit yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVHFRNU3q_k

15. Everyone should watch this guy's rant. Xbox One is a complete failure. I'm not even a console gamer and I'm shocked at how bad Xbox One is shaping out to be. You need to be connected to the internet to play games, it's not backwards compatible, nor compatible with used games.

Microsoft basically shot themselves in the head with this 'One'. I see Sony making a big comeback and re-taking the gaming market with the PS4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ekOtn7L1N0

16. I can't even believe that, lol, im speechless after watching that video 

17. #38 Stoned342, May 22, 2013
    I wasn't planning on getting it anyway but I expected something better still. 

Edit: that guy in the video is mad as fuck. hahaha really? 

18. Im going to buy a pc instead of the new xbox its a shame as i have been on xbox live 7 years . I wanted a games console not another tv remote . RIP x box live (its been fun ) :cry:

19. #40 Stoned342, May 22, 2013

And how much is your live fee going to cost over time? It's more cost effective to get the pc instead of the console considering the games on pc are even cheaper too.

And if the new xbox doesn't allow pre-owned games like people are saying that's even more money being spent to play the xbox.