New Wu-Tang! LISTEN TO THIS and GET LIFTED

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Romain, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Gotta love Wu-Tang

2. this is a pretty nasty track. killa bees are at it again!

3. About fuking TIME. WU in the house, I am all about underground music movement, RA THE RUGGED MAN, ILL BILL, JEDI MIND TRICKS

When is the new album coming out?

4. New Albums comin in November..gonna be real tight go cop it

5. I'll deff be picking up the album, I heard about it coming out last yr and been waiting ever since.

Deck and Method Man killed it

6. Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by CB7_TOKA [​IMG]
    About fuking TIME. WU in the house, I am all about underground music movement, RA THE RUGGED MAN, ILL BILL, JEDI MIND TRICKS

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>[/QUOTE]
    YOu ever listen RA THE RUGGED MAN and NECRO??

7. is ghostface on this? i heard he didnt record with them at all on the new album

8. Not my THREAD but ill answer. YES!

9. I am a HUGE WU FAN, but I have to say, I didnt like this track too much. Ghostfaces verse was the only that really stuck out to me.

Edit: Did not like the beat either, and i got 3 piece klipsch speakers that BUMP.

10. Oooooohhhh weeeee!

11. Yeah i agree the beat is kinda simple for Rza, Rae is pulling that low tone stuff and really i think only Ghost/Meth gave the track anything great

I was just so pumped hearing it im a GINORMOUS Wu fan as well and i can't say it's bad! :p

12. i heard a while ago about rae comin out with only built for cuban linx part 2

havent heard about it since