New World Order poll

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ottawa Kush, Apr 12, 2011.

1. First of all, lets play some tracks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u3JSEqNtlg&feature=BF&list=PL07A69AE993E1E55C&index=6"]YouTube - Immortal Technique Cause Of Death Lyrics[/ame]

What are your thoughts on the new world order, or illuminati?
    I think they killed mj, tupac and many other people. If you dont know what they are :

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PpMdTmVMpo"]YouTube - The New World Order is Here![/ame]

MJ Killed by illuminati :

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvRI1VnQAEc"]YouTube - Illuminati Killed Michael Jackson Part 1[/ame]

2. A poll followed by a bunch of amateur Youtube conspiracy theory videos. How unbiased and valid.

3. Happy now??

a couple book titles about the illuminati

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. A comment followed by a amateur critic...how annoying and pointless.

5. I think that there is a controlling group of people in the world. I don't know that they call themselves the "Illuminati" but it doesn't matter since that's just our name for what they represent. I used to doubt but the evidence and motive seems convincing enough to at least not laugh off as "fake bullshit".

Also for the poll doesn't "no" and "fake bullshit" mean the same thing lol?

6. Yeah I agree. I don't know if it's the "illuminati" per say, but I think some group of individuals have a hand in directing certain things.

7. You missed the point, Harry Hash. That isn't surprising though, coming from someone who thinks it may be possible to dissipate clouds by shouting at them.

Spoken with true ignorance of statistical analysis.

8. #8 maxrule, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
    The Bible is NOT just about salvation and your relationship with God. The Bible is very much about human government from beginning to end. It has been in the Bible for thousands of years now that Jesus will come back and clobber the world government that exists at that time.

If you don't believe in the new world order it is because you are ignorant of it.

Listen carefully to this:

"centralization was at the core of everything. And going back to Karl Marx; he talked about the need to centralize power, to have total authority. Not just with in a country or nation but eventually he said that these countries that had centralized power could combine in leagues. And when that was done then they would have a super parliament above them, which would treat the lesser ones like a provincial Parliament or government. That's happened already. Thats what happened in Europe and American. It was well in process in fact by 2010. The last signing of the last part of the total amalgamation under NAFTA is done and everything is integrated. It might take a while to implement it visibly to the public but them most of it has already been implemented." Allan Watt

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8aZMMLBqw0]YouTube - Alan Watt - Dictatorship of Science Tolerates No Defiance - Part 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8aZMMLBqw0]YouTube - Alan Watt - Dictatorship of Science Tolerates No Defiance - Part 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yteexl_OxbE&feature=related]YouTube - Alan Watt - Dictatorship of Science Tolerates No Defiance - Part 3[/ame]

9. The illuminati is a generic term for an evil council that has the one and only goal of gaining money, and somehow, every celeb that has died was because of them.

10. lAWL. ok einstein preach brah

11. #11 BurnAfterRollen, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
    never ceases to amaze me how me stupid motherfuckers believe this bullshit. if you believe this garbage you are a communist

12. never ceases to amaze me how stupid motherfuckers write this shit off and go right to name-calling the beleivers without proof.

13. your proof is that you're all fucking nuts. the end

14. NWO is real, Illuminati is fake IMO.

15. iunno i don't want to believe it but its obvious that there are several key players who basically control the world (or most of it) with their power (ie lots of money).

But are they evil? That's the big question. Conspiracy theorists seem to think they worship the devil and are out to get everyone but isn't it possible these guys are just trying to make the world a better place? Although there is tons of corruption everywhere nowadays so I wouldn't be surprised if they want to make us slaves LOL

16. *believers

And believers imply faith

Faith rely on the lack of facts

No facts, no proof, no argument.

17. You dont have to tell me ;)

18. Saying there is no Illuminati isnt the same thing. You dont need proof of that, because theres no proof to say there is.

19. no proof of the illuminati? are you joking?

20. Blades..
    I don't think this is even a question anymore. Our houses can be searched without our consent, our phones can be tapped, our purchases tracked, all without us even knowing it. We all have our own SS ID numbers. We are, day after day, desensitized by television, violence, and the stupidity that is our society. RFiD chips, Bohemian Grove (ehh), and Prison camps being constructed (not yet used), and it's all happening NOW. During these work weeks that we feel are all the same. Even education isn't really education anymore. History books are rigged to spread what wants to be spread, television portrays society as the high ranked want consumers to see it. AND IT'S ALL HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.

and it has been, for years now, and people still refuse to accept it.
    5 years ago, shit was so different. The world is slowly becoming smaller, and we're becoming less and less aware of what's really going on. It's sad, imo.

meanwhile, all we can really do is sit back and blaze one :smoke: