New worked sherlock!!!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Youknowjojo, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Hey Blades,

My friend picked me up from work the other day so he could go to the GNC store in Berkley. I obviously made him stop by Big Al's on telegraph to check out some of the toros and maybe pick up a pipe. After eyeing every toro from the 7/13's to the big bub (which i want next paycheck), i decided to look for a nice worked pipe. The second i saw this mini sherlock i had to have it.

He was a little stiff with the barganing but i got a free case and about ten dollars off the price. I almost had to walk out the store because he wouldn't budge on the price at the start. I tried to ask him the artist's name but i couldnt understand a word he said and i felt bad asking like 10 times.

If anyone knows the name of the artist could you please help! I popped its cherry yesterday and the glass gets a nice pinkish red tint to it when get a couple hits through it. I wouldnt call it a heady piece but its my first real nice pipe. Im normally more of a toob person but this sherlock really caught my eye.

-JoJo

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:hello::smoke:

2. nice piece

3. I gotta say, I'm digging the shape. :D +rep

4. thats a nice peice, carb looks like a beast, which is always a good thing!

Enjoy that shit..

5. Thnx guys... i really like the shape of the thing too. That plus the work on the bowl and mouthpiece is why i got it.

6. Looks great. I am not too crazy about the shape, but I would say 7/10 for looks. The colors are nice and I like how its mostly clear

7. ^^^Yeh... i like that its worked and clear so that i can see the smoke inside it. I'm still trying to figure out who the artist is tho.

8. its definitely the best sherlock I've seen though.

9. Are the colors Rasta themed? I can't tell by the pic. Kool pipe for sure though man.

10. Nope... its sort of a fire/black color combo with some oranges and reds for the fire.