New worked inline, with ashcatcher that turns into a bubbler.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HxCurt, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Before I go further, I am very drunk after buying this, I got very excited and there is a bar right next to The Glass Stache (my fav place ever yo) which I like to drink with. Here is bong.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

video of the ash catcher to bubbler coming next

2. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e5AV_36ONw[/ame]

3. told me the video was private

4. this. nice bong tho

5. Nice pick up Curt! Im liking that ash catcher a lot. Cool tube too mang

6. Fucck. One sec.

7. Very nice peice man! Milk a big one for me will yah?

8. Vid should be public.

9. The whole set up is sick do you get drag or have to pull that little cap from the bub and you should get a nice heady bowl is it a 18 or 14.

10. nice shit man. what that run ya

11. I shoulda mentioned, this is a Third Degree. The two guys that own the Glass Stache are very nice and knowledgeable, and real cool if they know you're not some moron and if you're a repeat customer. They said that Third Degree refuses to brand their glass. I didn't ask why exactly, but I'd assume they let their worked sections do the branding?

Anyways, it's my first true bubble stackin' mother fucker, and I love it.

What would you guys pay for the whole rig? The ash catcher was separate btw, it's not something that comes with the tube normally.

In total I got the tube, the ashcatcher complete with all the pieces/clips, the matching worked bowl for the tube and the clear bowl w/ built in glass screen which came with the a/c. He threw in a glass heat wand, some lighters and hempwick.

12. So how much was the whole setup

13. You have to guess :3

14. no way man, you gotta pay way more than that for a sick bubble stacker with a worked section alone, forget about the a/c.

15. haha nah. lets just say this.. the list price for everything is like 500 before tax. i got a nice lil discount though.

16. $690.69? Btw youre paler than a fuckin snowman lol