New Wiz Khalifa Mixtape Today @ 4:20 (link attached)

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by PaperZonly, Mar 13, 2012.

1. idk i thought his mixtape was pretty good and similar compared to some of his other shit, he ain't lil waynin it yet. But money is a motive for everyone. at least he's puttin on his friends with great jobs and not using his money to re-up on coke. i love andre nickatina but you can't expect them both to have the same type of flavor, they've had different lifestyles and opportunities.

2. i asked him that tooo. How do you quote yourself in third person like its a fact that your the most whatever as unrevolutionary as possible and not seem like an asshole controllin troll??? why don't you just use one of his lines if you're his biggest fan?

3. anyone ever come to music hall section just to look up threads to listen to music? :p :smoke:

4. I agree with you to a point... That guy doesn't need anymore money I bet he could stop right now and live like a king until he dies.

5. You talk as if you know him, people love to hate on anyone doing better than them.

6. lmfao this ***** juicy j said "chillin on fairfax gettin smoked out by these *****s from supreme"

7. Just released...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UybBhsOTTHk&sns=em]Brainstorm (Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]

8. mixtape is superb. came just in time with the weather & all.

9. ASAP ROCKY is better than this wiz faglifa

10. I'm going to have to second that.

11. This mixtape is really fucking good. Ive had it on repeat all week

12. [quote name='"HOUtx"']This mixtape is really fucking good. Ive had it on repeat all week[/quote]

That's what I'm sayin! I've had to re up twice since this shit came out!

13. Ive been playin it since it came out! its sick as fuck!!

14. fugg yeah love this shit. kush and Oj type flow.

15. agree'd.

Play it every morning when i wake up. Whenever i roll up & before i go to bed w/ a little bit of Jeezy & little brother.

16. [quote name='"PrinceOfTheCity"']

fugg yeah love this shit. kush and Oj type flow.[/quote]

Kush & OJ was my fav to wake & bake too. Shit it still is mane, but Taylor Allderdice sounds like cabin fever fucked Kush & OJ, had a baby, and called it Taylor Allderdice. Good shit!