New Wiz Khalifa Mixtape Today @ 4:20 (link attached)

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by PaperZonly, Mar 13, 2012.

1. wiz is like a premature curren$y, he raps like spitta did when he was still in preschool lol

2. Wiz will never reach Spitta's level. He chose a different path to sell-outness :(

3. [quote name='"Stonefry"']

it's a free download, so he has nothing to sell out.[/quote]

Free?? Show me where I can get free shit now!

4. I'm God's Father.

5. #66 Madian, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    Anyways.. haven't got into the mixtape yet not really sure where to start. T.A.P and Brainstorm seem to be pretty good so far but besides that i dont have any favorites. What should i give a listen excluding Cali?

Edit: Amber Ice is a pretty smooth track.

6. That is exactly what I was going to say. Like Curren$y is what 30 now? he's lyrically more mature now then he was at 25. Hopefully same thing will happen to Wiz.

7. and it's the same beat used on curren$y's "J.O.B"

8. #69 LostOnThaMoon, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    who are you to say what someone should or shouldnt do with THEIR OWN music. It's their life, they're going to make what they want. It's not hip hop should do this, hip hop should be that. Hip hop is what it is already. There's still plenty of good shit out there. I'm not a Lil B fan in any way shape or form, and i'm not going to come into a lil b appreciation thread, or a lil b mixtape thread and start talking about curren$y. People gravitate to what they like, forcing lil b on people is only going to make them avoid what you post even more probably.

I'm confused as fuck about your signature though. "Lil B is one the most revolutionary artists in music, all he has to do is walk and they follow" - Lil B. Did he say that about himself???? I could see if some music critic said that, but he said that about himself? Where is the genuine modesty?? Could you have made the signature any bigger? even he would tell you to hop off his nuts for 2 seconds. sorry for the rant, shit is just annoying.

9. How am I telling people what they shouldn't/shouldn't do with their music? I posted MY opinion, and it's merely that, an opinion. In no way am I forcing it on anyone. Did I make you read my post? Or watch the video?

Here, I'll rephrase it for you:

I like it when hip hop makes ME think.

10. ok lil b's #1 fan

11. Correct, I love when music makes me think.
    For instance, when i am suckered into listening to a lil b song that is posted, i always find myself thinking, why the fuck is he so bad at rapping?

12. I'm no Wiz Khalifa fan but one video I saw of him had him smoking out of a bong with this guy named Berner or something.

13. I'm honored to be dubbed with such a historical title. + rep

14. Curren$y always flows correct. His whole set is taking off, Roddy is about to drop his solo.
    -----------

As for the original topic, people swear like they have a personal attachment to the artist. People have the option to tune off or not get involved in the hate. I understand healthy conversation, but to bicker about any musician's road to success. So he got expensive clothes, the dude's whole image is MJ. His fans probably enjoy his music because he raps always about their fav. topic. Burn one y'all...it'll relieve some stress.

15. obviously. but, he's a sell out in general. he doesn't rap for the music, he raps for the money.

16. Talyor alderdice definitely came out at like 9 last night..

17. man this shit is actually pretty damn good up there with kush and oj

18. I'm pretty sure Wiz smokes outta bongs. In that Kid Frankie video he had one so yeah. Hes def not a joint only smoker.. pretty sure he ripped a few pieces in his time.

19. this now a lil b thread