New Wiz Khalifa Mixtape Today @ 4:20 (link attached)

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by PaperZonly, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Real hip hop isn't about who talks about what, who can rhyme the most words within their song, and it's definitely not about when you were rapping. It's about expressing oneself through their songs, showing real, raw emotion. To rap the way you want to, and to not conform to other people's standards. Also to have fun with it, while still able to be serious. It's about being yourself.

2. Jizz Khalifa's new album will be entitled "GET ME FAMOUS YOU STONED, WHITE MORONS"

3. Not gonna lie.. that Never Been II hard as fuck.. Surprised me with the beat tho.. Thought it was gonna be the same opening like Kush and OJ but that shit surprised the hell outta me.. Lol decent mixtape all together tho.

4. Why the hell are you all bashing everyone elses' view on music? fuck i think tupac was real as hell, but i think wiz khalifa has a catchy tune so i listen to it.. everyone can have their own damn opinions

5. i read this post and i said "i should go to this song now but the one thats playing is fatty.." and i went to itunes to check it out and i was listening to it... haha

6. Lol I swear if you listen to Waken Baken on Kush and OJ and then listen to Never Been Part II.. You would be like well damn.. Lol straight up

7. it's a free download, so he has nothing to sell out.

8. what is real hip hop..please tell us and what is fake hip hop n what makes real hip hop and good hip hop>

9. if u cant already tell the difference theres no hope lmfao

10. i just need sum guidance dawg

can u answer me? sumn i could paste n refer to wen i get lost in the fake/real hip hop

11. [quote name='"iCremateCanabis"']

i just need sum guidance dawg

can u answer me? sumn i could paste n refer to wen i get lost in the fake/real hip hop[/quote]

Do some research homie

12. wat should i look up? i dont know why u cant just explain yourself, i need to hear from sum 1 who's an expert n has done the research

13. No, just no. Biggie was one of the most creative/lyrically talented artists of all time he can never be overrated. J Cole is overrated though.

14. #55 iCremateCanabis, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012

really doe

:rolleyes:

15. yes yes

and no,no

16. #57 FuckBeerGetWeed, Mar 14, 2012
    [quote name='"iCremateCanabis"']

really doe

:rolleyes:[/quote]

Ahaha thats cute, u got me

maybe one day you'll understand

17. #58 Gods Father, Mar 14, 2012
    Also hip hop should make you THINK. Think about life, about people, about the world around us. It should tell stories. It should also bring out our own emotions, and be relatable. I honestly cried the first time I heard this song...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edtj7cljOR0]Lil B - Real Life (DEPRESSING BUT UPLIFTING)MUSIC VIDEO DIRECTED BY LIL B - YouTube[/ame]

18. Wiz hasn't been good since Kush and OJ. This tape sucks all he raps about is how he did shit before everyone else, has more money than everyone else, and does things other people can't. If you actually listen to lyrics like a normal person then you'd realize this. He just sounds too arrogant and I don't like it. Money got to this nigg'a fo real

Sell out... smfh

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy4qMGHTzrg&feature=related]Lil B - Todays Weather TRUE HIP HOP BASED MUSIC VIDEO - YouTube[/ame]