NEW wicked sands 10 arm mini

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by OGkushak, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Just picked this girl up in florida over my vacation. shes a beaut. ill let the pictures do the rest.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cool man I like the little worked section. Got a nice mouth piece too

Where at in Florida?

3. #3 OGkushak, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2012
    [quote name='"Sweendog"']Cool man I like the little worked section. Got a nice mouth piece too

Where at in Florida?[/quote]

Thanks man, she stacks really well too. Nice little daily driver for flower and concentrates.

oh and it was at treasure chest in ft myers.

4. i was given one of these prodos from like 2 years ago. its great for concentrates

5. Very nice, I like this a lot actually. Where'd did you get it? and How much?

6. Damn dude, that thing is a beast.. I would kill to hit that

7. Oh wow, treasure is finally starting to step their game up. I like these little WS bubs, my friend picked one up a few months back and it's definitely a great bang for the buck piece.

Nice pick up man.

8. [quote name='"Gaara247"']Very nice, I like this a lot actually. Where'd did you get it? and How much?[/quote]

Like the post above it was at treasure chest in ft Myers florida. Got it while on vacation at my house down there. It was 140

9. [quote name='"Rose Funeral"']Damn dude, that thing is a beast.. I would kill to hit that[/quote]

Thanks man

10. [quote name='"DRTYDUB21"']Oh wow, treasure is finally starting to step their game up. I like these little WS bubs, my friend picked one up a few months back and it's definitely a great bang for the buck piece.

Nice pick up man.[/quote]

Yeah it was a great store. Got recommended to me by a fellow blade. They had most of all the major nice glass brands in there. Great and huge selection of rigs and tubes. Some really nice heady work too.

11. Oh wow yeah I have been in there, not a bad shop. Any toro in there?

If you get the chance recked in tampa is a sick shop. or Wades in jacksonville.

12. yeah i did see a toro macro in there and a few others. not many though.

13. Nice its been about a year or so since I've been in there and they didn't have any toro then.

14. Looks awesome! Love it man

15. rippin' er right now :D :smoke:

16. Would you say it well worth the 140?

17. Fuck yea it's worth 140. It's worth 200 IMO

18. no doubt..

this

19. that is a great 10 arm tree perc. reinforced and everything looks perfectly aligned. bet it rips man! enjoy :hello:

20. thanks dawg. :)