New Ways To Smoke And Facts About Hash/Weed

Discussion in 'General' started by .AcidTrip., Jul 7, 2008.

1. Hey Im Asseer.
    More 80% Of The Dealers In The Middle East Deal Hash Of All Kinds.

The Best Hash You Can Get Is Probably The Afgani Hash Cause The Afgani's hit Is Totally Different From Others It Hits Faster Lasts Longer And Never Gets You Tired It Fucks Up Your Brain Cells Real Bad That It Will Just Make You Laugh And Talk Shit Not Just Sit Down And Get Really Tired Like The Egyptian Hash.

To Tell You The truth I Tried Weed Once!! And I Loved It Way More Then Hash But Its Probably Cause We Smoked A Lil Bit too Much The Afgani Has An Effect Similar To Skunk Or Orange Weed(From Amsterdam) And Hash Has A Lot Of Ways To Smoke It.

This Is A Method Used By Us The Egyptians Its Called Khabour. (Only With Hash)

1.You Will Need An empty Glass,A Cig,A Piece(Hash),A Razor And A Wallet.

2.You Take The Piece And Roll It out Till It Gets Really Skinny And Long(Like A Snake) Then You Take The Razor And Cut It Into Half And Make It Flat then Take A Lighter And Just Light It Up Just a Lil.

3.You Take The Snake(Wich Should Be About Half a Finger Long) And Make A Hole It The Center Of The Cig And Put The Snake In It.

4.Then You Break The Cigarette so That It Is Half And Inch Longer Then The Glass So Once You Put The Cig In There It Will Get Stuck and The Piece Will Be Hanging Down From The Ciggaret But Before your Drop The Cig Into The Glass Light Up The Snake For 2 Seconds then Blow It Out And drop The Cig Into The Cup So That I WIll Hold The Piece Hanging From The Cig In The Air

5.You Cover It With The Wallet Wait Till The Smoke Fills The Glass.

HOW TO SMOKE IT!!

You Just Move The Wallet A Lil Bit so That You Have About Two Inches For Th Smoke To Leave The Cup But Real quick Before The Smoke Leaves You Put You Nose Into The Cup And Inhale Twice!! then Keep It In Wait For The Glass To Fill Back In and Take One From Your Mouth And One More From Your Nose( A Lot Of Lung Capacity) then Let It all Out But Really Slow Dont Blow Out The Smoke From You Mouth Just Breath out Slow The That The Smoke Will Stay As Long As Possible In Your System.

All You Need Is About 5 hits And You Are High The Only problem That It Get You A Lil Bit Sleepy If There Isnt a Lot Of Noise Around You But Oh Well Hahahha.

This Method Saves Your Shit And gets You Atleast Five Times As Fucked As A J So Try It.

Cheers. ;)

2. You piss me off...and are quite fuckin arogant.

If you wanna give us a good way to smoke hash, and inform us about hash, do it in a better man...this is just fucked up saying you know more. you have no fucking clue what we know up in this place.

3. glass hits? I remember I did that with a joint. Cut a little bit off of a straw (just enough to provide a base)

roll you up a fatty jay (i would never advocate joints, but blunts wont fit in wine glasses)

light that bitch up, and stick it down the bit of straw. take a few hits with the straw on to get it going.

sit it down on a flat surface and cover that bitch with a wine glass.

once the glass starts to fill, using the rest of your straw, tip the glass slighty and stick the straw at the base and hit.

i'll upload a pic when I find my damn Sidekick.

4. Listen Bro Am Like A New Smoker All Am Saying Is A Lot Of You Guys Have A Hard Time getting Hash Thats All Its No Biggy chill Man We Are All Stoners Plus Am On Pills Sorry ;)

5. stop capitalizing every word. its annoying.

and who says we dont get hash in the US? Its not like its difficult to make. We may not to do it to the extent yall do over in the Middle East, but we gots hash.

6. Hahaha I Got Used To It I Cant.
    I edited My Thing Cause Yeah You Were Right i removed all the I Know More And Shit.

anyways Man I Know A Lot Of friends From The Us And They Dont Really get But Most of Em Actully Dont get Cause They Hate Hash

7. I don't see any facts.

I don't have a hard time finding hash because I make my own, and I will put money on it that it's more pure than what most people sell unless it's medical grade. I probably smoke just as much, if not more hash than you do due to the fact I can always find fresh material. bubble, ISO, BHO, Press, whatever. It's easily accessable and easy to make, don't make into something it's not. The UK gets consistent hash but is dirt, if you've ever heard of SOAP, or the arguments against "Skunk" weed. Hash is everywhere. If you can find weed, you can make hash.

Go on ICmag, look at the hash FORUM, then come back, or to be blunt, post the same thing there and be laughed at.

Hash quality depends on how you make it, such as how pure the wash is and the method, and the type of strain used, not what country it comes from, thats just referring to their native strain most likely.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Facts Are For People Like You To give And If You Have A Way To Smoke That Not everone Knows Post And Lets See How Much You Know.
    And Yeah Whats SOAP Never Heard Of It?

And Yeah Dude I DOnt Think Am Gunna Get easily Offended At The Moment Honesty is good

Like The Volcom its a good brand

9. There are many ways to smoke hash and none are a wrong way. Your arrogance won't be appreciated or tolerated in this community, although feel free to voice constructive opinions or counter points.

One you may not know, you may be familiar with a glass wand, or a hot rod, which is pyrex glass heated by a torch to achieve smoother hits. Well, if you have a pyrex down stem, pref. GonG, you can load your hash onto a knife or spoon, heat the female piece with a torch, and use it as a straw for a direct hit wasting no smoke.

10. Thanks For The Info ;)

You Know I think One Of The Best Ways Boiling It With Oil And Putting In In Coffee With A Lot Of Sugar Its Really simple but Oh My Hahahha

11. IMO the best hash is nepalese.

or if you prefer, TS:

IMO The Best Hash Is Nepalese

( :rolleyes: )

12. Its So Hard To Get Man I Tried So Many times

Or Jst To Be Normal

its so hard to get man i tried so many times hhahahahah

Dude I Got Used To It I Dont See Why Its Soo Annoying

13. Comes around rarely, seen it only a couple of times in the last few years of smoking. And always in small amounts.

The last time I saw a large amount it was about 4 years ago and it was 'red seal'. Not sure where it was from but it came in big huge chunks (obviously had been a bar shape at one point) with peelable red celophane/plastic wrapping on the outside. It was stamped with something but I can't remember what..

14. I only like to smoke hash when I get it from somebody who doesn't know what they got and sell it for drastically cheap prices other than that I feel it is a waste of good weed unless made into an eatable.

15. We get That In Bahrain Its Called Red Tape I Think Its Pretty Good Actully .
    like over there its either bad shit or red tape mostly but you find others thing like there is the golden stamp its pretty sic 2

16. Didn't think that much of it tbh. Hazy memory of that time so it musta been alright (;)) but I prefer the black I sometimes get.

Also a fan of pollen as its cheaper that green around these parts and a nice change from smoking bud when you get nice stuff.

17. Hahah That Happend To Me This Kid got the red tape shit its like really really softy and oily like cay you know the fuckin dump pice of shit thought it was clay cause to toke off a chunk and ate it before he goes to bed then he was like i didnt get anything hahah cause he was fucking sleeping anyways yeah i bought the hole piece of him wich had like 30 to 40 js in for like 10 dinnars you buy 10 kids meals from mac with thayt money lol

18. I Only Started Smoking up three Years Ago So Am Still new And Im Always tryng To Learn And Watch Carefully The Way People Smoke And Smoke With different people, You Know How People Always Care So Fucking Much About Th Way The j Looks like damn this looks good this looks bad wtf if the Rouch is good and it smoked good than what more do you need And yeah if The Mix Is Also Good With Hash Cause You Have To bake It And Mix It Reall Well.