Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Ways To Consume My Weed ??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PositiveHerbs, May 4, 2014.

1. So, usually I buy 3.5 grams and smoke em away in fat blunts.. But I wanna smoke the weed a different way, recently my glass bong broke :( ... I love smoking blunts and pearling them, but I want to try something different. Papers perhaps or something I dont know I need some suggestions, possible make some edibles. Thanks for reading and replying if u do.

If you shove it up your bum you'll get rippppped.

3. make a gravity bong dude.... do you have an empty 2 liter? do you have a pitcher that will fit a two liter inside? if so.... you can make a dope gravity. I don't care how tolerant you are... you'll get ripped in two hits.

4. the amount of trolls on here is hilarious.. aint this a 18+ site  :smoking:

5. Edibles are good but don't waste your time making firecrackers as they tend to now work as well as other methods.
    Canna butter or canna oil are the best thing to make and you can use it in any recipe that calls for it. What you need to do is grind your bud up to a normal joint/blunt consistency and put it on a glass or metal tray in the oven at 220 degrees f for 20 minutes.
    This step helps increase potency, next you want to make a double boiler by getting to pots and putting on inside the other and fill the bottom one with water. Make sure the top one is hovering above the water and put either butter or oil in it. I personally like to find a recipe first and use the amount of butter it calls for then put my bud in. Not for the next couple hours you just need to stir the mixture around every 15 minutes or so, strain and put the butter in your recipe

6. #7 Meggkate, May 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2014
    K

7. smear hash on a baseball bat and sit on it  :yummy:

8. Did you try the gravity bong method?

9. Agreed with Mr. President

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Apple pipe ,bong ,glass pipe ,joint ,vape ,edibles.

11. go a gravity bong for a nice 'small' hit :)

12. gravity bongs are good, or a nice pipe

13. Lol my gravity is nothing less than a huge hit lol 2 liters of dense smoke is a lot of smoke....

14. Vape

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Grav bong FTW or try making a tincture

16. grav bong, just because it's a fucking gravity bong!

17. #18 lilro, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
    Make a gravity bong and enjoy "all dat smoke" dood. It's crazy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCuFMc7VNmA