New way to smoke oil?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Tokers' started by bubonic kronic, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Hey guys, so i was chillen with my buds after my one my one bud whos a dealer grabbed an oz of oil... I had never smoked oil so me and my other bud both bought a vial.

So we were dripping oil onto the kron but after i was fairly ripped I started getting pissed and impatient with this dripping oil technique.

I wanted to smoke the oil without the hassle so I thought the idea of using a paper clip end to get some viscous oil then ripping a small piece of rolling paper and wiping the oil on the paper...

After we got some oil on the paper just roll the paper up into little balls and plop em into a nice bowl filled of green...

It worked great so I was wondering have any of you guys heard of this oil smoking technique and if so have you tried it? Thoughs and Opinions?

2. It works...and it's not new.

I prefer to mix mine with ground bud.

3. that's what i'd do

4. Mixing it with kief works wonders as well.

5. #5 BongsRule-Endof, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009
    I just spot it -jam it on the end of a hairclip and either heat up a knofe on the element or just use the cars ciggy lighter then just Grab a spottle and and suck you cant go far wrong ... bonging it in paper...really really...not new. :cool:

6. I think you missed the point sir.
    He finds it tedious to slowly melt it down onto his bowl (which is full of ground bud), so instead he grabs it off the clip with a bit of rolling paper and then places that on his bowl...which is full of ground bud.

To answer OP's question, I'm sure someone else has thought of it, but since you were unaware of this bravo on a new discovery :D

7. Hehe, kief plus oil. A wise man once said....."that shit will fuck you up".
    That's the stuff dreams are made out of.

8. Nah, you don't have to go through all that. It's easy to cut a piece of gooey goodness and knead it together with cannabis or kief. I usually prepare a bunch in advance.

9. -heat up your oven and rip it off the hot element from your paper clip. use a straw or cut off bottle for a "hooter"
    -take a hot knife and have 1 hit at a time with a pin, again using a hooter.
    -smear it on a rolling paper and roll a joint
    - my personal favorite way is to heat up a hot knife and then use my bong as a hooter by putting the knife up to the downstem and inhaling lol. gives the greastest oil rips ever:bongin:

Grasscity Deals Near You