New way to reduce smell

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Classy Man, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Im not sure if this has been done before, but.......

Say you live with people that are not 420 friendly, so you always have to go outside or whatever so as to not have any smell. WELL say you were home alone and you wanted to smoke inside, but have the smell go away fast (almost instantaniously??), how about exhaling into a vacuum cleaner?? Obviously this will only work if you are home alone, otherwise the sound of the vacuum turning on/off every now and then would be a little suspicous...

So what you would have to do is pretty much turn on the vacuum cleaner and exhale into the tube thing. I tried it with my vacuum cleaner and it seemed to work.

Anyone ever try this?

2. I saw it on Friday After Next lol but no never tried.
    when i was in high school i would sometimes stuff fabric softener sheets into the top half of a small plastic bottle and wrap the open end with more sheets then blow the smoke through the lid and out the other end. it worked pretty well :D

3. I still have not seen that movie...But i know like 99 percent of the people on here probably have, so now my idea is nada!

4. [quote name='"Classy Man"']Im not sure if this has been done before, but.......

Say you live with people that are not 420 friendly, so you always have to go outside or whatever so as to not have any smell. WELL say you were home alone and you wanted to smoke inside, but have the smell go away fast (almost instantaniously??), how about exhaling into a vacuum cleaner?? Obviously this will only work if you are home alone, otherwise the sound of the vacuum turning on/off every now and then would be a little suspicous...

So what you would have to do is pretty much turn on the vacuum cleaner and exhale into the tube thing. I tried it with my vacuum cleaner and it seemed to work.

Anyone ever try this?[/quote]

Did your vacuum have stuff in it with debris aha & does it have a filter or what ?

5. Yeah they did that on Friday After Next... I don't think it would work. A, not all of the smoke will go into the vacuum, B so the smoke is in the vacuum, now what? The vacuum wreaks like chronic... C, I'm too high to think of anything else.

6. This is so funny in concept. Bet it would help if you sprayed Febreze on the filter or covered it in baking soda to soak up the smell. Seems like it would work for the most part minus a bit that would miss the vacuum :bongin:

7. Yeah I figured by the time the vacuum would get emptied by whoever, the smell would disperse. I've never vacuumed anything smelly so I'm not sure how airtight your typical vacuum is lol

8. Orrrrrr, just let your fan facing out the window turn on high, exhale through a sploof then ull be good. Airflow is key, you want new air in and old air out.

9. I dont have a fan in the whole house :(

10. Sounds feasible....but I think the constant whirring of the motor would just irritate the fuck out of me and kill the high. Sounds like a good option if it's the only one you've got though.

11. The ultimate way of kill the smell is taking a fan and point it so it blows olut the window. U don't even need to blow the smoke through it just sucks all the air and smell out of the room. Works betteer than candles insence etc.

12. I doubt ur idea would work I mean ik think when someone opens up that vaccum to empty it they will just be hikt with bud smell. And the smell will leak out eventually.

13. Their like 4 bucks at wallmart. Unless ur a 14 yr old kid that can't even drive for T to the store then I don't think u really have any other option then going outside and finding a discrete spot for 5 minutes.

14. Im 20 thank you very much lol. And i still live with my parents (its a family thing), so i think if I bought a fan they would get kind of suspicious...then again summer is coming up i can use that as an excuse for the fan.

But then again i dont need a fan i just blow out the window (if im even smoking in my house/room).

15. Seriously if you have fabric softener sheets try what i said at top of page along with the fan. Problem with a fan out the window is you cant help the direction of wind. I remember doing that and the wind would just blow it back in my room. The sheets will kill the dank smell and the fan will circulate the air.

16. Not a new way .... It was on Friday after next .... Or have you not seen the movie? You must be young ......

Any way it won't work ..... Unless have you tried it ???

How about a sploof or a smoke buddy ......

Or I got it dont smoke in the house .....

Tomorrow you're gonna make a thread about how you got caught ........ And then were gonna tell you why would you smoke in the house when you're not allowed too..... And someone will say I you wanna smoke inside get your own place ...... Then you will say I learned my lesson from now on I will smoke outside .

By roommates you mean parents ? Like on grandmas boy ?

17. [quote name='"Classy Man"']Im 20 thank you very much lol. And i still live with my parents (its a family thing), so i think if I bought a fan they would get kind of suspicious...then again summer is coming up i can use that as an excuse for the fan.

But then again i dont need a fan i just blow out the window (if im even smoking in my house/room).[/quote]

Buying a fan is suspicious ? Then why you risking smoking in your room
    ...... I get it op .... Im jealous of people who can smoke in their house .... But if you can't then you can't ..... Make friends with a guy who can smoke in his house ......

If you are 20 then go get a job and get a mflb .

18. my friend did this with his vaccume and got busted when his mom used it later and it smelt like weed!!! hahahahaha

19. make a sploof with drier sheets or buy a hello niegbor or a mute from the head shop!! or go smoke in you car...outside of your house+ you got tune's +irie

20. Someone needs to try this with someone else in the room so we can finally get an answer to this