New Way To Keep Stash Hidden

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BKS390, May 28, 2013.

1. I found this company that sells odorless bags called FunkSac on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/FunkSac?ref=ts&fref=ts I use it to hide my stash and so far it has worked incredibly well. They are currently only selling on this website commodigy.com at http://commodigy.com/ads/odorless-plastic-bag/ I got them off the website in a smaller pack idk why anyone would want to buy a 300 pack but they are sweet. The Facebook site says they have ziploc bags coming that would be sweet if they work as well as these 

2. I just use a fake Dr.Pepper can. Worked good in high school, still good to this day.

3. Like smelly proof bags? I use those when traveling. Wouldn't bet my freedom on them workin against a dog, but should dupe a pig just fine!! Lol

Sent from my LS670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I've actually used smelly proof. The Funksac bags are a more flexible bag and theyre cheaper. Smellyproof works pretty well but I didn't really like the bag and the ziploc wasnt fully smell proof. I wouldn't say I would bet it against a dog but it would definitely fare better than the smellyproof ones. Plus the smellyproof bag can kind of crush the buds

5. Deoderant bottle usually does the trick for me.

6. I have the same thing. The top twists off? Mine's weighted with plaster too haha

7. Yeah, we must have the same thing than haha. 

8. WHO DO YOU WORK FOR

lol 

9. My collective uses these to put there meds in. I get a somewhat free supply

10. Really depends who you're trying to hide it from.

11. put it in your butt 

12. Try outside in your porch a crack or in a wall near where you live or in an old system like a ps2 that nobody uses or recognizes

13. Try outside in your porch a crack or in a wall near where you live or in an old system like a ps2 that nobody uses or recognizes

14. i pitty the ones who cannot leave their weed as they please  we love the smell..but you see not every one enjoys our high ways my friend