Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new way to hide weed smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by htownhigh, Mar 17, 2012.

1. So I live in a country town where shooting deer and drinking beer is considered a part of manhood. Lol. But anywho I've always read that to hide the smell of pot on you, you should use a sploof, shower, body spray. But here is something that one of my "good ole boy" friends showed me. They sell these odor eliminators for deer hunting at some stores. There are bars of "no-scent"(brand name) soaps that remove scent from your skin. They also sell spray cans of odor elimination. We sprayed down after our session, and to my suprise, there was no earthy smell, no stink. So I would assume that if you sprayed down with this stuff, and put on a little cologne, you would be bueno. This stuff is sold in the hunting section of academy. Usually around the bow hunting stuff. Walmart probably carries it too. I figure if it can fool a deer, a human stands no chance right? I just wanted to share that little tip, what do yall think?:wave:

2. Interesting...anyone?

3. just me being all paranoid, but i wonder what the health risk associated with it are.

4. If you triple wrapped a bag, and sprayed it with that I wonder how "smell-proof" the bag would be? Could it fool drug sniffing dogs?

5. no....

6. u could spray the weed and the damn dog would still find it...

7. [quote name='"omg nipz"']If you triple wrapped a bag, and sprayed it with that I wonder how "smell-proof" the bag would be? Could it fool drug sniffing dogs?[/quote]

I think the OP is talking about getting the smell of smoke/weed on your clothes and skin off.

8. I work at Canadian tire and we sell this stuff. I might have to buy some... I believe it uses activate carbon, which I believe is safe.

9. I don't think there are any health risks. I wouldn't drink/smoke the stuff or get it in my eyes.

10. How much does it cost and also whats the smell of the spray like, im hoping it smells good right. Wouldn't want my room smelling of deer.

11. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

12. It's Carbon. We're made up of a percentage of Carbon, just about Everything is partially Carbon....

and yeah, stuff is Great at odor elimination, you Cant fool drug sniffing dogs, the Dogs Sniff In Layers. You put bud in bag, even with gloves on, close bag, smell is on Outside of that bag, put it in another bag ontop of that, smells on inside of 2nd and outside of it too! Put a 3rd bag over, same things.

Buuut as far as just covering up scent goes, Activated Carbon is that BANGER.......

Ozium air spray too...

AaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA OH SHITTTT....HAHAHahahahahaahaahh

13. Did i miss something?

14. .....no spray smells like deer.

soo......yeah kinda missed the whole funny part, its all good though man, get some ozium...and dont try to smuggle weed

15. I'd imagine it doesn't smell like anything. That's kind of the point. Oder neutralizer.

Great idea OP. I grew up around hunters as well and it never occurred to me to use the product in that way.

16. [quote name='"omg nipz"']If you triple wrapped a bag, and sprayed it with that I wonder how "smell-proof" the bag would be? Could it fool drug sniffing dogs?[/quote]

No dogs smell like we see they can tell the diffrence between smells like we ca see differences in food

17. [quote name='"htownhigh"']So I live in a country town where shooting deer and drinking beer is considered a part of manhood. Lol. But anywho I've always read that to hide the smell of pot on you, you should use a sploof, shower, body spray. But here is something that one of my "good ole boy" friends showed me. They sell these odor eliminators for deer hunting at some stores. There are bars of "no-scent"(brand name) soaps that remove scent from your skin. They also sell spray cans of odor elimination. We sprayed down after our session, and to my suprise, there was no earthy smell, no stink. So I would assume that if you sprayed down with this stuff, and put on a little cologne, you would be bueno. This stuff is sold in the hunting section of academy. Usually around the bow hunting stuff. Walmart probably carries it too. I figure if it can fool a deer, a human stands no chance right? I just wanted to share that little tip, what do yall think?:wave:[/quote]

Works. I've done it before. Gotten through customs several times with an oz or more.
    The soap works better. I would get a candle and melted the soap like wax and put it on the double zipplocked bag.