Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New way to get clean! Take about 12 hours to work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Russian Roulett, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. still waiting on mine--it's been over a week now. . . could be good OR could be bad. I'm on different kinds of meds and the lab never called to ask me and I never filled anything out saying what meds I take.

2. will the azo cranberry work?

3. standard only

edit: Popsson, from your pm, azo standard and azo cranberry are two different things.

4. my test came back diluted--the dude at the headshop said it was because i drank the big bottle of B-Clean and not the smaller one (i'm a skinny, light guy).

the job called me today to tell me i have 24 hours to retake the test and if it comes back as diluted again it means the same (to them at least) as positive. So i picked up a regular bottle of B-Clean and will use that tomorrow. I got high last Wednesday. We'll see.

5. So, I bought Azo's today, and the lady at the register looked at me funny. Then I said "it's for my wife" and she is like "ohh". The sad thing is, she believed me and I anm only 19, who gets married at 19?

6. hm.. i've had an order for a drug test for months now.. maybe i'll pull this off and post my results.. i'll be very very upset if it doesn't work..

7. when i baught it i got a wierd look, especially since im 15, almost 16

8. :wave: Read the rules next time!!

9. and stay in school!:rolleyes:

10. Here is my situation im going to be getting a physical and a drug test by the Marine's hence I enlisted other day, and I smoked once on wensday and thursday of last week and I have been drinking water and jogging the past few days and I dont have much body fat and im in shape and not overweight now would these pills garuntee me 100% passing while I would still drink shit loads of water and jogging just cause I like to be in shape:p and I want to sweat all the THC out and piss it out.

11. And I havent smoked sense last week, and my test will most likely be sometime next week.

12. I passed useing this method, i started takeing the AZO's 5 days before my test, useing these amount

2 first day, 3 in morning 1 after noon the second day, 5 the 3rd day, and 2 as soon as you wake up the 4th day, and drink as much water as possible and pee as much as you can.

worked for me

13. can i space out the time in when i take the pills? i cant piss all that much when im working.

ok maybe i should elaborate. im going to an interview in a few mins and i had to sigh a piece of paper agreeing to a drug test. no clue when the test is yet but im cleaning now.

14. k i read the first post only and thought that since it was here that it was the real deal now i've just finished reading the whole post and am sacared because i took the 4 pills yesterday at 11pm and i'm still pissing yellow now and i have a fed. drug test to pass at 9am i only have about 4% body fat so i'm about drink like no other and then ill get back to you by 10am if i passed and if i don't pass i'll be in jail so i won't post... so wish me luck:eek:

15. well i just got back and i didn't get tested even though i was supposed to all i know is i went through every color stage that he said and if cloudy piss means that i'm dirty it didn't work because my pee was cloudy as ever

16. cloudy piss means your dirty? i dont agree with that, and you will pass if you use this method. so go and test yourself and see if it works.

17. 4% body fat? That's me, pretty much. Do some heavy jogging/exercise/running/sauna, whatever makes you sweat. You'll be clean in a few days tops if you really are 4%:) I dunno if drinking a lot of water helps you get the thc out better, but it keeps you hydrated, allowing you to sweat more/easier. thus, clean faster.

What I am doing is exercising, cleaning thc out of fat, and then eating foods that have no fat in them. personally, i'm eating bread and carrots for a few days, with exercise. Can eat as much as i want, replacing no fat, still detoxing

18. haha wtffffff thats not coo man

19. so if i dont piss out all the colors till its yellow again, im not clean ? and if i didn't do it right the first time, if i took the pills for 3 or 4 days, would i no doubt 100% for sure be clean ???

20. Sorry bro, only 100% way is to not smoke in the first place... any other way is takin a risk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.