Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New way to get clean! Take about 12 hours to work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Russian Roulett, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok heres my experience. I had went to botany bay to get sonny's #7 detox drink that is supposed to detox you in a week. they are 30$ each. after the first bottle did a home drug test and it didn't work went back and got a second bottle and did a drug test tonight and did not work. so there's 60$ down the drain. when a pack of azo it 4$. After reading this I had to try it myself. so I scooted my ass to Walmart to get some azos. in the parking lot I had taking four right along with my husband. we have court in two days for visitation. which we had hired a $500 lawyer to take the case. could a drug addict afford that like really? well I had taken the four pills and 30 mins later had a golden brown color. I had gotten the azo maximum strength because they didn't have the standard. Russian will this work? I have peed four times in about a hour and had already drink about a half gallon of water. I am a CNA and this seems practical and logical to work. I haven't smoked in about two weeks but the last week I did smoke I had about 2 oz to smoke. I will keep this page up and comment weather it works or not because my life depends on it. we could lose our house and my husbands child over this. this is our last resort really!! fingers crossed and I will post a update on ether the night of 2/22/16 or the day of 2/23/16 because those who said they would and haven't doesn't leave much help. FINGERS CROSSED!!

2. I had taken a test this morning and my pee is still really orange. it came out positive but I still have to clean out the color right? before I test its been about 12 hours. For the record I am using azo standard maximum strength. I am going go out right now an try to just find a regular standard... please work because I really didn't want to take anything the day before the drug test but im willing to try I guess

3. It's funny how very person that claims it works, other than OP, only have a couple posts...... hm....... almost as if no one credible could vouch for it.......

4. this does not work!!! Thank god court was pushed for another3 weeks. I am 5'7 and weigh 155 pounds my husband is 5'5 and weighs abou 130 pounds nether one of us pass a home screening this morning! And he did triple what the original person had said to do on top of drinking 2 gallons of green tea. Don't bother this doesn't work!!

5. and i had gotten the azo standered not extra strength i tried both but failed each drug test with a big fat positive for thc...

6. if your a regular smoker your best bet is to stop 40 days in advance. I'm a 110% sure this does not work. Due to the fact that it didn't work on ether one of us.we spent top dollar on detox drinks on top of that took the detox kits For two weeks then doing azo. For 2 days extra strength and standered. And that was after not smoking for two weeks!

7. not to mention all the damage it probably done to our kidneys. 36 hours and 3 dozes later still can't pass a test. If your a regular smoker this is Not the way to go. It makes you sick burns to pee and being sick makes it hard to sleep. Like I had mentioned i am a cna and as a mother person had said in this post they ended up in the hospital other sites also say it can produced a fulse positive.

8. I have used this method for years as i have been smoking for about 13 i have never been let down by azo's... From employment tests to dcf to drs i have never feared that i would fail, i will say if u have more to love u may wanna take 6-9 pills and they are just as effective if u take all at once still clean in less than 3 days, also b sure to have food in ur belly as they will upset it if u take all at once but u can find them at walmart, rite aid, cvs, really n e pharmacy but beware generic azos are not effective as my husband made the mistake and did fail the test they must b azo brand maximum strength is ur best bet!!!

9. You only have one post. Like literally everyone else on this thread that advocates for this stupid shitty method. Only people with a single post are the ones that claim this works. Hmmm. Interesting huh?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. From my experience the best way to get clean is to accelerate your metabolism. I do this by eating healthy, drinking lots of water and a kombucha every day and running everyday. I got clean in 1.5 weeks using this method. Everything else like pills and detox are either placebos or masking agents/dillutions. Placeboes don't work and the other two have a possibility of failure if the test catches on. Running is the most important part of my method. If you are overweight/in poor shape then you need to stop running 3-4 days before the test. The reason is that running burns fat which is where the thc indicator is stored. If you are overweight and you run up to the day of the test your piss will have more indicators.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Also it sounds like Azo's are a flushing agent. This method is manly a dillution method the most important part of this is the water. The azo flushes your urinary tract of any remaining indicators and the water dillutes the levels of indicators in your urine. You are not 100% clean permanently from this. If you stop for a few day or maybe even hours you could fail again. Something similar popped up a few years ago with Niacin and it sent a few people to the hospital.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.