Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New way to clean pipes!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mister stash, Nov 15, 2012.

1. I've boiled glass many times and never had a problem but I've always wondered about if it could break under the wrong conditions. I could see maybe if the pipe was cold and you put it right in boiling water. I think I put mine in the water before it was boiling. I do want to put them in the steamer. Maybe Monday.

2. Mine was sitting in my room for a good 20 minutes pit some hot water in and crackkk

3. Interesting for hand pipes, but does anybody have a tek for bongs? I have a few ice pinches so it's hard to scrape under them, and right above the water line it's so fucking nasty I can't believe I still smoke out of this pipe.

4. same here lol im just saying its never happened to me. with the method i described in the origional post you dont need to let it get steemed for long enough to do any damage unless you have a single blown glass pipe or something. im sure someones broke their pipe this way lol thanks for looking at my thread :)

5. damn sorry about your pipe. i hear of people breaking their glass all the time when they boil them too

6. Yea man it was a sad moment and ofc my antiweed friend was next to me when it happened so he was like ha! :/

7. Fuck the resin.
    *farts and leaves*

8. I tried this method this morning after looking at the thread last night. I cut the aluminmum foil hole too big so it didn't work.... So i just boiled it