New waterpipe

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by acronaitor, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Got this piece while I save up for a US tubes 9mm and all that good stuff. picked it up at a local shop for a good price. low quality (obviously, I mean damn ice pinches arn't even the same size) but decent. My friend had one before and it lasted for a while, even with parties and such. thing is, with the base, the joints in an awkward position to break... came with diffy and such.

Guesses on price?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. $40? diggin the colors

3. noice :D

ill say $35-40

4. yup 35 flat.

5. Not a bad GonG for $35.

6. I would say $35 is definitely a great price for that bong. Let alone any GonG tube.

7. Nice colors, I like it.

8. That seems like a killer buy. I'd definitely throw down $35 for that. And the bowl looks pretty big on it, too.

Nice :)

9. Nice lookin bong. Lets see a milk shot :hippie:

10. very good deal man.

i second the milkshot

11. i love these colors

12. I'll get a milkshot up latter. They also had this other cool one, a small 9" round bottum with glass bowl/stem combo thing for 15 bucks. I might go back and get it lol.

Thanks for the comments! I was hoping it was a good buy.
    The roors at that store seemed sketch. They were 180 big sistas 3.2mm. However, all the quality was there, down to the included diffy (price too low tho?). The sigs on all 3 were the same tho, however otherwise there was nothing visable.... what do u think? Was the roor just a good deal or a fake? Good quaklity diffy holes, 3 pinches, straight, def. 3.2mm at top, 2mm at joint. The logo was on in the right direction, straight up 1 color logo (no outline and trade mark was same color as logo). Trademark in bottum right. The sig was to the right of the stem, not hugging the stem at all.

13. Damn, they're trippin, especially on regular price.

14. its not like its not mass produced. my shop has 10 of 'em.

however they hit nice! NO drag at all, its like breathing air. and smooth, large hits are possible with this.

15. if your shop has 10 of them then it is definitely mass produced?

regardless for 35 bucks nothing wrong with that. but you should have saved up for a nice US Tube, because then you will really love the piece, and you'll have it forever, unless some dumbass straight up drops it.