New Water Pipe/RIg

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by rp9110, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Which would you choose between the options below? I purchased a smaller rig recently that has a domed TI nail and I'm looking to go bigger and get a quartz nail.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. the first one for sure if your looking to move up

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gotcha, I was thinking the second one with the honey comb percs would be smoother and more effective.

Below is my current rig for compassion.
    upload_2017-7-8_15-29-0.png

• Like Like x 1
  4. The first picture is a bentley the second picture is of a car that needs to get junked.

If you were my friend and had that second rig I'd smash the hell out of that thing and replace it with something twice as nice. Or pay you 100 to upgrade.

That second rig is worth about 20$ but retails in China for 40$. If you walk into a local head shop trying to sell fakes I guarantee you they knock that 20$ piece you to 80-100$.

Just sharing you information in the glass world.

But that pulse. Buy American always. But only from reputable businesses.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Haha, thanks for the honest feedback. At this point I may go with option number one. My first rig was made in the US an I feel like I overpaid. I'm willing to settle for a Chinese rig to make up for the other one I bought.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Alot of people don't do their research. They come here and ask questions relying on others to make it easy for them.

There are some online companies that sell decent glass that is cheap. Personally I prefer to buy in stores unless I go to a store and pick out exactly what I want(be familiar with companies and different style percs/bongs they carry) you can buy the correct piece online for 50% cheaper than the one in the store that you really liked.

I also don't prefer to buy a rig that would cost over say 500$ or so online. Wouldn't want to deal with USPS breaking it.

I'd go with the pulse. BTW how much is each rig?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Both are about $30.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Any recommendations outside of what I posted? Looking to get something with good percolation.

• Like Like x 1