new Wallpaper [3dsm/ps]

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Cyric99, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Made the model in 3dsm, was just messing around one day and that came up. Did the rest in PS.

[​IMG]
    What do you think? :)

2. its an electric bug under waaater. i like it

3. cool man, nice detail on the background especially:)
    got 1280*1024?

4. Nice, create a pot leaf like that in 3ds :)

5. Thats awesome, i wish i knew how to use 3dsm, i had it but couldnt figure it out so i gave up :(

6. I like c4d better, but my graphics card is too weak to handle it, so I'm gettin a new one for xmas. Some more ram too and maybe a fan.

7. is it easier to use?

aha

8. anyone heard of using autocad to make models and then pulling those images into photoshop? i have Acad 2005 but no clue how to use it lol. where can i find 3dsm?

9. br3ad, 3dsm is the best 3d program to use imo. It does seem like ALOT to take in when you first open it up, I was the same way.

But like everything, all it takes is a little dedication and practice. I would recommend to either go buy a book on 3dsm if you are serious about it, or just google some online tutorials if you wanna mess around.

drtask, the link to 3dsm is http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?id=5659302&siteID=123112 They have a 30 day free trial download on that page.

Of course there are means of getting the full version free, but I'll leave that up to you.

10. Well, i looked up tutorials, and found it difficult still lol.

I think i might try again, im so fascinated by 3d shit, i really wanna make somethin.